Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got a quick question. I like the motovation frame sliders and would like to buy them, but the only place I could find them was from AF1racing.com. So I went there but the only method of shipment is US postal service which is quite slow (I had a package sent over a month ago and still not here :( ) I was wondering if I could get someone in or around Austin Texas to purchase these and mail them here and I pay them via paypal or something. Just a thought because I would like them before Christmas. Thanks, PM me if interested

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok never mind. I talked to Ed at AF1 racing and he said he could send the package express no problem. Is there a way to delete threads you posted?

·
Registered
75 Posts
JoN31 said:
ok never mind. I talked to Ed at AF1 racing and he said he could send the package express no problem. Is there a way to delete threads you posted?
Hit the edit button on your first post and you will see

To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Note: deleting this message will result in the deletion of the entire thread because this is the first post in the thread.
Delete Options
Do Not Delete Message
Delete Message
Reason for Deletion:

And there you go.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Do me a favor and keep the texans out of Colorado. Tell your friends

1 - 5 of 5 Posts