Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know that there are a few people from SD on the board. Even if it is only 3... :hshot

·
Registered
37 Posts
Spearfish Canyon Stunt Team?

Just saying hello. I ran into you guys about 7PM the last saturday of
September on Spearfish Canyon Road about 5 miles up the road from
the town. I was the guy on the yellow/black ZX6R with the Minnesota
plate. That was quite a show you put on! Good talking to you guys.

Cheers
tk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well i'm not in SF but i do get down there on ocasion if anyone wants to hook up for a ride or some racing down in Marion give me a jingle weekends are usually always open

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just a quarter mile drag strip is all here is there web address

www.tvraceway.com

·
Registered
68 Posts
tks What is in Marion?
Sorry but thats what you asked

Did you ever get down to a mid american Track day or school?

·
Registered
52 Posts
No, i haven't had the time, and the riding season is pretty much done for me. I might look into going next spring. I also plan on attending the California superbike school too. Have you been to mid america?

·
Registered
68 Posts
No i haven't i had plans this summer but they ended up getting canceled i wana do it for sure this next year. the California Superbike school looks pretty awesome too
If you wana keep in touch let me know when ya wana go down we could take the same time at MID ameriacan and save some gas on trailering and such if your up for that

·
Registered
68 Posts
errr ok

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll probably find a good day next year, and contact you about going. What bike would you be riding? I'm trying to find a race ready sv650 or an nsr 250 before i go though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well i had just planned on using my busa or my VFR not really sure i do have an f4i race bike laying around here i could use but if the guy ever gets my pickup done for me then that bikes his so hard to say if i still have it by then But i'd probly lean twords the VFR would hate to lay down my busa eeek that or mabey find another cheapy bike i can usually find plenty of them over the winter there was a Kawi zx6 race ready that just sold on ebay down in Nebraska somewheres I don;t think i'll buy a race ready bike unless i know i really wana do track days just cause of the distance involved in going there

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm dosen't look like any of the other SD people check in here I know there are alotta sport bike riders in SF don't any of them get on a website?

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is True granted i'm amazed i knew i guy down there put 12,000 miles on his bike in about 3 months i was like man where have been you must travel around alot he pretty much answered me by saying no where really just cruise around town i was like good lord oh well

say TKS what do you ride?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts