Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting back into riding after a few years away and looking for people to ride with. I have an R1 and my wife has an R6. We live in West Chester and plan to ride as much as possible this summer. If anyone is interested let me know.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
yeah man Cincinnati is a motorcycle mecca of sorts.
stay south of the river for all the good roads.

check out RT 915, to RT 10 take RT 10 down till it dead ends and turn right go about 1/2 mile and turn down RT165. take 165 until it dead ends...
ah hell, just email or pm me and I'll take you guys on a nice ride on a sunday if you want.

or let me know if you want that list of routes. you'll see a ton of other riders down that way.
just be careful. the last several years people have been complaining about the motorcycles. (some ruin it for the rest). so the cops have been hanging out. just stick to the speed limits, don't pass over the double yellow, and you'll be in good shape. (it's mostly 55). lots of turns, I mean lots of turns. you wont be bored.

don't get me wrong I like a good spirited ride too but some of these guys take it way beyond over the limit.
I quit riding with the big group of riders that meet at the AA shell station on the AA highway at 11AM. if you want to they are there just south of 275(about a mile) every sunday at 11am.

there are a few other forums local to cincy and ohio that you will have a easier time finding someone to ride with.
ohio riders
local riders
and assfaultjunkies (the wild group)

·
Registered
3 Posts
The last few times I've been on 915 the pavement was shit, but if you don't already live in KY it's a good way to get into 10.

I've been looking for people to ride with as well. I ride a standard and don't get too crazy, I'm not really interested with riding with anyone who is going to get me hurt. Also, I've seen some of the skill of people who I've run upon while riding and while I'm no Valentino Rossi it was obvious some people had fast bikes and no training. With one guy I took a side road because he was so crossed up and squirrelly in turns but then would gun it the hell out of there leaving me very little room to pass. I was afraid I'd get by only to have him take offense and try to race pass me, hah.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
well no one is responsible how you ride but yourself. ride your own pace I always say.

I don't care if someone rides like a granny who rides with me. I'd rather wait on someone than help them out of a ditch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how far is that from findlay? ha i dont know where anything is yet. I still need to move my bike down here, i should have it next weekend

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey haven't been on here in a while if anyone wants some one to ride with a friend of mine and I will be looking. I live in the Northern Ky area but I'm always on the east side as well, pm me if interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts