Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I need a 710 cap.
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a list of people together who would be interested in getting some group rides going as soon as the weather starts warming up around here. If you're in or around the Chattanooga area, post up! throw in ideas for rides and lets get started, make and model of bike does not matter the more the better.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
will be heading down that way on the bike when the weather turns... will be going down some to visit family at UTC and friends in area...

·
Rubber Side Down.. ALWAYS
187 Posts
new to the chatt area.. just got moved in last friday! i live near 153 and 58 so definally loking to ride when weather gets berrer if not sooner!

·
Registered
3 Posts
chattanooga rider

I live downtown on the northshore. My wife and I ride Ducati Monsters. We're always up for a quick ride up suck creek and over into the seq. valley, virgin falls, fall creek falls, etc.

my email is timrcb at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
78 Posts
Bike ride

I live in dunlap tn above marion county an chattanooga and a buddy of mine owns a store on top of cagle mtn if yall know where thats at. Its on HWY 111 1st store on rite, his name is rocky, an he has a bike ride the last sunday of every month that leaves at 10 am central time, i am goin to try an go on it myself. He rides a harley but welcomes all people an bikes, i rode last year with them a bunch of times, its always a good ride. O an the ride this month is on the 26th, like i said, i should be out there just look for a black R6 with blue flames thats me.

·
I need a 710 cap.
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like we finally got a few people showing up around the area, lets work on getting some rides together, i already have one planned to go to Deals Gap with a group from the ZZR section on May 16 and maybe 17th if anyone is interested in going. All are welcome!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I ride all year, and usually make a 180+ mile or so ride with minimal stopping. I'm always up for meeting new people, finding new roads, and enjoying this great sport. Look me up!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I work in Chattanooga and live in Rossville, GA. I need some riding buddies who are not scared to death of a curve and like to wear gear. PM me for my number or give me yours for ride one weekend.
Hell YES...PM SENT!!! Since gettin back into sportbikes last year i found alot has changed, for one no one wants to go ride them the way they where made for, its lets meet at Hardes and ride to Taco Bell, lets go be seen. Its not what it use to be.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good luck around here. Have yet to have any body show up after they say they want to get together and ride, unless you want some body to crusie town with Im sure theirs a ton of them around. if You want curves come on up ( when its warmer, I dont do cold )

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys! new to the forum. looking for riders near the chattanooga area, i live in jasper and work in chattanooga, just sold my ninja 650 to buy a 2006cbr600rr which if the weather is nice i should be picking up sunday or monday!!!!! im ready to ride!!! possibly will be doing a track day this yr but also alot of local riding and hoping to get out to the dragon this season!!! let me know if anyone is interested!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey whatz up guys. I'm new to the forum today. I live in North Chatty area and have been looking high and low for a riding group or at least a couple of heavy hitters. I like to ride hard and open her up a bit, but I'm no pro yet. I'm down to ride almost any decent weekend the weather isn't shit and I'm not out working on the road pulling in a living.

I'm down to ride anywhere around, love anything in NC, Suck Creek area is fun too but too short. I'd like to find 2-3 other like minded sport bikers around here that like to get jiggy with it and use the sidewalls more then the chicken strips.

If anyone's interested, hit me up. 423-645-0351- Chad. Text or call, we'll pull this shit together.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts