Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Yes, I was out Saturday afternoon and Sunday around sunset. Roads are nice and clean these days, but I'm staying away from the cayons for a week or so 'till my new shoes arrive-- too much sliding around for my taste on these old tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What part of LA are you in? I'm in the Torrance/Lawndale/Redondo Beach area. Battery died, so I have to charge it up tomorrow before I can ride. I'm riding a slow 450 Nighthawk, but as soon as I find a good deal on a CBR F2+ I'd like to find some people to ride with, everyone I knew that rode around here moved away. :cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in La Verne, ride inthe OC all the time, you are more than welcomed to join us. Hit me up whenever.

Jamie
626-625-0967

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'm in SD and cruise up there sometimes.

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
Anyone up for a little Mulhollund drive one night? I'm around the valley and ride around west LA and all the canyons around SoCal. It would be fun to ride with some peeps on the twisties and the boulevards.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm down

Just got my ride here from its old home.... gonna get it CA registered and I will hit the road.... I'm in the laguna Beach area.... anyone around here ??

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
We should ride PCH sometime from OC to Malibu.

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
When you get registered and are ready to roll, post up and we'll plan something up PCH. We can tool around in the canyons up around Malibu like Kanaan-Dune, Topanga and Malibu Canyons.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sounds GREAT to me .... are those roads hard to ride? To be honest, it has been a while since I have had my bike on the road, and I don't wanna push it, but I don't wanna hold anyone back either ...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I hope to be there soon and I would like to ride with you guys. I think my best friend is moving there too she has an 02 R6

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
That will be a very fortuitous event for you if your best friend moves up there, especially if that person rides. Plenty of excuses to ride the twisties.

So when we all gonna get together for e group ride??

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ventura County here, spend alot of time in Malibu and the Los Padres. Ride my ride and definatley not the fastest, but living ot ride another day and get home to wife and kids.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts