Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
That Guy
315 Posts
Unfortunately the Missouri forums don't get hit up very often. Best of luck to you in finding some people from the area. If you are ever down towards Sullivan I'd be more than happy to go on a ride :cheers

Brandon

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would ride with you but I took my bike home for the winter. It's about an hour from Columbia. There are quite a few sport bike riders in Columbia.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
tried to join up with the riders that go out on Thursdays and it just wouldnt work out for me.....I live in Mexico now but even by the time I get out of work I don't have enough time to get up there to meet up with them.

If anyone wants to do some weekend riding when it gets warm out again I'm down....just need to know ahead of time and figure out where we can meet up.....theres a few decent twisty roads around my area

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
It would take you an hour just to ride to Jeff City.

Columbia is much better. There's that large group that meets on the corner of Broadway and N. Stadium, on Thursday at around 6:00 pm, outside that Chinese restaurant.

Why not go there then ask if anyone rides Saturday or Sunday?

·
Registered
71 Posts
cosmos///m3 said:
I live in columbia, both me and my roommate ride...live in the north side of como...past procycle???
I live on the north side too. East of Range Line on Blue Ridge. What do you guys ride?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live on arctic fox off of smiley. I did have a 07' zx-6r till i ran into a deer on blue ridge, now i am getting a 07' daytona 675. My one roommate had a 06' R6 till he had a run in with a car on blue ridge, now he is getting a 06' gixxer 750. Needless to say we stay off blue ridge now. And finally my other roommate just got a 07's honda shadow.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
From newstribune.com

A Jefferson City man was injured in a one-vehicle accident at 4 p.m. Sunday on Missouri 179 at Splash Creek Road, in Moniteau County.

The patrol reported a 2007 Honda motorcycle, driven northbound by Steven D. Cook, 45, Jefferson City, went off the right side of the road and struck a ditch.

He was taken to St. Mary's Health Center. No condition report was available.

Cook was wearing a safety device, the patrol said.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts