Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some riders form the K-town, Frankfurt area. Post up if your around here. Also, who's going to the bike fest up in Frankfurt on 10 July?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Spdfrk. I am in Ktown area. matter of fact I live right outsdie of Ramstien. I work in baumholder but live down there. Whats up with the riding scene. I see a lot of bikes: Baumholder, K-town, Ramstien. But no one ever wants to hook up to ride on sundays or whenever. I am pretty busy right now but still I ride.

·
Registered
731 Posts
In germany they mainly ride on weekends, I'd recomend you search for some local clubs.

(lived there for 5 years)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Naw, we got guys who ride here but they are not organized to ride as a group or they all try to go out and kill themselves thinking that they can buss the sound barrier because they think the Autobahn has no speed limits. Crazy service members I tell you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Mannheim now, was in Kitzingen for the past two years. I was at the Cars are the Stars show and they wouldn't let me show my bike.
Do you know of a DragStrip in Eisenburg near K-Town? I've been trying to find one and was told there was one. I know about Bitburg's and am going to try to get to it later.
Thanks, Jerry

·
Registered
151 Posts
Scary-Jerry said:
I'm in Mannheim now, was in Kitzingen for the past two years. I was at the Cars are the Stars show and they wouldn't let me show my bike.
Do you know of a DragStrip in Eisenburg near K-Town? I've been trying to find one and was told there was one. I know about Bitburg's and am going to try to get to it later.
Thanks, Jerry
I was at the same show bro. We had the tent with all the SUV sitting on Dubs and spinners. ou truck and car club name is "Platinum Ballers"

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't know why I never thought to check this thread before. I'm over in Luxembourg right now. About an hour from k-town/ramstein area. Anybody wants to hook up and ride just hit me up. I'm down for whatever, track, twisties, stunt. Bored with autobahn top speed. Got the bike a little geared now so actual top is probably only 155ish anyways. Riding a 929. Hit me up in email: ilike2wheelie [at] aol.com

Mark

·
Hayabusa Abuser
39 Posts
I'm in Heidelberg, and always looking for peeps that want to ride as a group. I have found some really great roads along the Nekar River.

·
Banned
912 Posts
MFFJM2 said:
I'm in Heidelberg, and always looking for peeps that want to ride as a group. I have found some really great roads along the Nekar River.
Hey man were are you in Heidelberg? I'm on PHV 4478? I think I might have seen your bike. I just got hear and I need to find some ppl that want to go to the track with. Oh ya dude clear out your PM box.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
^^+1

i had a question for you people living in Heidelburg.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Does anyone have an extra bike I can borrow when I come to visit Germany in September? I dont stunt if that matters. I just want something I can cruise around on and show my girl alittle bit of Germany while we're there for a week.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,
located in Cologne is also Germany but not that close to K-town.
With a bunch of Fazers we travel mostly the "Eifel" or "Bergisches Land".

Let me know if you once near these areas.

@DogboneR1
A spare bike will be very difficult.
Renting a bike in Germany is quite easy if you have a contact.
Where do you start in Germany?
Depending on that you may be able to contact a German bike dealer
and from there on the dealer will rent you a bike or will name a rental
company nearby.

CU

gerd

·
Registered
151 Posts
well I guess No one is inGermany that wanted to ride as I have been here waiting for posts and nothing. ANyway I got one year left. When the weatehr gets right then I am going to be cutting up on the usa again

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey, just got stationed in Spangdahlem, bout an hour or so from Rammstein. TMO won't have my bike here till March 6th, so Im up for some riding then.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm still in Mannheim but I don't frequent this board often.
I'm always looking to ride or find a Drag Strip...

If you see me stop and say hey. (You can't miss my bike...) :D

I usually hang out at SuzukiHayabusa.Org

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
^ I hope that Busa is well acquainted with the autobahn.

·
Registered
15 Posts
poulsen said:
^ I hope that Busa is well acquainted with the autobahn.
There are not many that permit 175+ MPH - too many bumps...

A7 from Wuerzburg to Ulm is good... 190+ MPH for 15 minutes straight ate up a 1/4 inch of rubber on booth tires. :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts