Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one riding this weekend? Remember to stay safe out there this weekend. The 4th will have the drunks out in full swing.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to work this weekend so thats a little to far from me to go for the day. Sounds like a good time. I will probably end up at my brothers house and set some fire works oiff for the kids. I would like to go ride also though.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
I wish I could ride this weekend. I'm working double shifts Saturday and Sunday. Working day shift Friday and Monday. Only riding I'll be doing is to and from work. At least I'll be rolling in cash next payday. :) More money to blow on things I don't need for my bike.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ejworthen said:
I wish I could ride this weekend. I'm working double shifts Saturday and Sunday. Working day shift Friday and Monday. Only riding I'll be doing is to and from work. At least I'll be rolling in cash next payday. :) More money to blow on things I don't need for my bike.
I hear you. I am working both Sat. and Sun. But I am taking off Mon & Tues. I just got to make somew more money soon. The gurage gets slow in the summer since we paint bikes. :lao

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am riding tomorow but I am going to be around this area. Thats a little far for one day.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
MEACHAM said:
york bike bash on sunday at the fairgrounds .............. www.yorkbikebash.com

I have to laugh when I see this. Living in York for so long and to think they are having stunt shows....too much for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts