Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to AZ for school in August.

Just want to know if there are any other forums that are really active with Arizona riders?

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
www.azoutlaws.org Restricted site. Good group of guys
www.azsportbikes.org Unrestricted. Mostly stunters from what I can tell
www.phoenixsportbikeclub.com Restricted site. Alot of trackday and racers
www.ballsacracing.com Local race team with message board
www.asmaracing.com Race track in NM that alot of us go to. Most family oriented environment I've ever been apart of. Excellent group of people

If you are interested in track stuff look me up when you get here. I don't ride the street very much anymore but can help you out if time permits.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
www.azoutlaws.org Restricted site. Good group of guys
www.azsportbikes.org Unrestricted. Mostly stunters from what I can tell
www.phoenixsportbikeclub.com Restricted site. Alot of trackday and racers
www.ballsacracing.com Local race team with message board
www.asmaracing.com Race track in NM that alot of us go to. Most family oriented environment I've ever been apart of. Excellent group of people

If you are interested in track stuff look me up when you get here. I don't ride the street very much anymore but can help you out if time permits.
azoutlaws.org - won't let me on...
azsportbikes.org - too many stunters for me - but a good group of guys
phoenixsportbikeclub.com - ran me off
ballsacracing.com - good group of suids :neener
asmaracing.com - what philbie said :banana

philbie - great resource - knows his shit inside and out :beer

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
The azoutlaws site won't let you on only because they don't know you. They restrict the site because the cops were finding out where the rides were going on and patroling those spots. From what I've been told any who.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I definately will be wanting to do some trackdays.

And thanks for the info, Ill be down there in August.

Around the 16th cuz thats when I get my dorm room at ASU 8)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ProfessorChaos said:

yep and i'll be gone by then :neener

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
ProfessorChaos said:

Get down here before then. Most likely going to do a TD in NM on August 13-14th. Rates down there are rediculously cheap, far less for two days than most charge for one. Besides, you'll need some time to meet girls to bring to the track for our entertainment pleasure, especially since Clay is moving. :neener

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Wait, I'm confused: are you saying Clay brought girls or that Clay IS a girl? Either way, we need some better girls.

I'll be doing the July TD (Badgizzard, that's the extra one I was talking about...), August I think I have to be somewhere else.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
kz2zx said:
Wait, I'm confused: are you saying Clay brought girls or that Clay IS a girl? Either way, we need some better girls.

I'll be doing the July TD (Badgizzard, that's the extra one I was talking about...), August I think I have to be somewhere else.
allow me to clarify....
brought a girl to the Oct trackday (philbie ran her off back to KS)
ben rideing like a girl ever since (so you didn't have to say it philbie :neener )

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Philbie said:
our entertainment pleasure, especially since Clay is moving. :neener
My comment was refering to the entertainment value of Clay. Nothing more, nothing less. I just figure it would take 2-5 girls to replace his comical aspect. As far as a females other abilities, I'll leave that up to you guys to determine if it's a fair trade. And oh yeah, "Shut Up Clay, your talking again". :neener

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha I cant wait to get down there, this seems like a really fun crowd.

Also I was just in Pheonix for Thurday and Friday, wishing I had my bike so bad!

And I cant believe how many people dont were helmets down in AZ.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ProfessorChaos said:
Haha I cant wait to get down there, this seems like a really fun crowd.

Also I was just in Pheonix for Thurday and Friday, wishing I had my bike so bad!

And I cant believe how many people dont were helmets down in AZ.
the fun leaves when i do... :neener

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Like the first time his knee touched the pavement in a corner? Or the time at Firebird when the track was wet and he pulled in sniveling? Or the wake-up call at the hotel room? Or the wake-up call while sleeping in my truck? ...............................

No, I'd say it's not too early

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Yah. It's not like they're scarce.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i started azoutlaws.org ... i give access to anyone who has been on a ride with us.. unless your a dumbass wanna be know it all.. as far as guys who have been let in and and are no longer there its because one of a few things...

A) you dont ride with us.
b) the site went down and we lost everything.
c) you dont come out to any events, which tells me you dont wanna be a part of what we got going...

so rather than get hundreds of members and and no one posting or riding, i delete people that arent involved with what we do... we do everything from stunt, canyons to track..

anyhow heres a link... for more info
http://azoutlaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36

Phil rides with us and is in on the hooliganism... :cheers :beer

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
KaWbOyZx7RR said:
i started azoutlaws.org ... i give access to anyone who has been on a ride with us.. unless your a dumbass wanna be know it all..
well at least now i know why you never let me in.... :rolleyes

·
Registered
220 Posts
nah man... lol ... that wasnt meant towards you.. i know a few guys from here signed up but never posted.. or came out to anything... except one or 2 bike nights.. thats one of the main reasons...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts