Sport Bikes banner

Any Ontarion's Out There?

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  paulb 
#1 ·
Not a whole lot of sportbikes up here in Northern Ontario, but plenty of good low traffic twisty roads with good stretches of straights in between to wind her out. Like to hook up with some other riders and show them around.

#2 ·
I'm located in the Belleville/Kingston area. Very rarely do I get a chance to ride up north, but when I do I love it. The roads are in great shape and excellent knee draggin corners (Garvenhurst/Bracebridge area). If your coming down this way PM me and I'll hook you up with some fast roads.
Ride safe bro!

#8 ·
lived in the T.Dot for 2 years and boy does the bike scene there suck major @$$...... no offence to anyone from there though

#15 ·
Ajax, Ontario.. lets get some guys that are close and do a day of riding before the season is to wack

#16 ·
R1Rabbit said:
Not a whole lot of sportbikes up here in Northern Ontario, but plenty of good low traffic twisty roads with good stretches of straights in between to wind her out. Like to hook up with some other riders and show them around.
Rabbit where you live? I might be moving to the timmins area next summer for a internship and wouldn't mind meeting some locals for a ride. :fiddy

#18 · (Edited)
matt365 said:
I am east of Oshawa. Ekeli, if you can, keep your insurance in Alberta, and keep your license and address there... our insurance is complete ass in Ontario. No way I could have afforded a 600ss when I was 19.:)

Thats the plan. I would only be there for 4 months inbetween school years. My insurance isn't much better out here but its not worth switching info for just a couple months. After I get word if I got the position I applied for then I gotta shop for a trailor. :fiddy

BTW; is there any tracks up north of barrie? The closest I can find is shannonville and If thats the only one I think I might only be able to make it once or twice over the season. :a2

#20 ·
TOPGUN$%^: said:
Hey FILA where are the usual hangouts? I have heard that some 300+ rockets show up and just hang out (one of the 5 million Timmy Hoes). Not too sure where to go, just curious for next season.
Yeah, Elements, Woodbridge, Dundas/403, Downtown, Markham, Sauga, Were like CP24, EVERYWHERE!,LOL

But I have never seen over 300+ bikes, mabey 150+ at darknights and once on the DVP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.