Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
What a dumb bitch. I think I will also be writing her a letter. And what planet did this lady come from: " It takes longer to stop a motorcycle than a car."

:boid :blowme :boid

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Just go to the Sun Times main page and send a letter to the editor. Remember to keep them factual and professional, so when they read them, they won't be tempted to print one that will make us look worse. I already wrote mine.

Tom.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
And how should we outwit them?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I cannot believe peoples ignorant attitudes.. Here is what I wrote for her to read:

Dear Mr. Editor

I recently came across an article in your newspaper titled "Outwitting the nitwits on motorcycles" written by

LESLIE BALDACCI . I must say this is one of the most outrageous an despicable stories I have ever Had the displeasure of reading. Now I am not sure of her personal encounters with motorcycles, but her view is completely twisted and fictional.
Now it may be true that some sportbike riders " only wear T-shirts and no helmet, but the truth is most do! For some reason she only seems to notice the bad and seems determined to put a foul view on sportbike riders. If all statistics where studied I can guarantee you that there is plenty more "unsafe" Harley riders out there then there are sportbike riders.
I think it is poor taste how this women has projected the riders of these sportbikes. The quote " It takes longer to stop a motorcycle than a car" just proves her ignorance on the topic. She seems to be basing her views on a few bad experiences she has had.
In closing I just wanted to express my disgust with the one-sided story your paper decided to publish... Thank you for listening, Michael Schaper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts