Sport Bikes banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Supmo
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
mikes97'9R said:
Are you guys going out this weekend possibly? I would like to meet up for a Sat Am ride if possible.
Sundays seem to work the best for us so we ride then. I'm not sure what Bruce and Keith do on Sat but I work.....

Any chance you could join us on Sundays? We're conveniently meet in your neck of the woods at the QT on 7th st south of the 101.......

·
Registered
952 Posts
KevinCBR1k said:
Sundays seem to work the best for us so we ride then. I'm not sure what Bruce and Keith do on Sat but I work.....

Any chance you could join us on Sundays? We're conveniently meet in your neck of the woods at the QT on 7th st south of the 101.......
I may be able to.
What time do you start and end?

·
Supmo
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
We usually start at 8:30....ending depends on where we decide to go and how long we want to ride.....what time would you like to be back? I'm sure we can be flexible with the schedule if it leaves us enough time for a decent ride.....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thats a cool start time. I was thinkin north...maybe the back way to sedona ...just someplace cooler then down here. Time...I guess back by noon. I wish there were peeps that went out on Sat that way I could still get my Sunday rugby fix in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
KevinCBR1k said:
We usually start at 8:30....ending depends on where we decide to go and how long we want to ride.....what time would you like to be back? I'm sure we can be flexible with the schedule if it leaves us enough time for a decent ride.....
Did you guys make it to Yarnel Hill last weekend?

The stretch past Tortilla Flats was the best, want to make that run again.

The score?.....Gravel/Oil=1, Pride = 0.

Will start the bike re-pair while I heal up a bit.
Just a clutch lever for now, once I get it apart and check for hidden damage then I can get the cosmetics taken care of.
Let me know if you are heading this way in a couple of weeks or so.

·
Supmo
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Yeah, we did make it out to yarnell....got my avatar picture while we were there...We did have some trouble with the PO-PO though. We ran into a huge jam trying to get up the 17 to Carefree HWY (9miles backed up) so I decided we should ride between traffic all the way.....I made it without incident but one of the guys riding with me got caught and cited....

That really sucks about the bike man! How's that knee feelin'?

I will deffinately let you know about any riding we do out that way....if you would, email me your phone number so I can get a hold of you easier than thru this [email protected]

·
Supmo
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
unregistered said:
I am jelous. Today would have been a great day to ride if I had my bike here!!
Was a beautiful day to ride! We headed up to prescott thinking it'd be hot in Phx and when we got there it was pretty chilly! Very nice day indeed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
bwahaha, I finally got my bike here. I ordered a new chain, front and rear sprocket which should be here friday. Hopefully new tires in two weeks then I will be ready for some serious riding. :)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts