Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to book my reservation with RPM track school at Jennings coming up on 8/22.

Have any of you ladies taken their school? If so, what did you think of it? Did you get a lot out of the instruction?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I booked my spot with them. About 40 or so riders and divided into 3 groups so you get some pretty good instruction on the track!!! I am sooo excited, can't wait as it's been about 6 months since I was last tracking it!! :twofinger

I will take some pics ladies...for your eye candy pleasure as well..in between sessions...if I am able to since we will be running a lot on the track with the small groups!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Blah I can't even get into the rider safety courses around here, which is starting to piss me off cuz I really wanna get into those so that I can learn better.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
congrats on getting to hit the school...lucky you! i wanna see pics

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Congrats Sixxy!! I wanna take some schools SO bad, I can taste it! I wanted to really go to Freddy Spencers in Las Vegas, but now that I'm out here in BFE, kinna far now.. :a2

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Freddy Spencer goes around the country too...you should check on their websites. Like STT goes to all sorts of tracs and so does the Keith Code school. Many of them travel so you need to hit their websites and see what is up. I'll post up some websites later from our trackjunkie site!!

Damn isn't the 22nd yet?????????????????? LOL

·
Registered
411 Posts
yea i hope to do the learning curves and get my race lisence, I just want the discounted trackdays if possible. I'm so cheap LOL

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing wrong with disc. track days. RPM doesn't give discounts to women but STT does...big time!!! Oh well, I don't mind the $150...it will be worth it and to get out there with not too many people will be nice too...last 2 times at the track there were tons of people!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I am so excited, I am so excited, I am so excited, I am so excited!!! :)

I just finished prepping the bike for the track--whoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I took pics so I will get some up on here of the before and after shots. My baby was naked for awhile there!! LOL

I got up this morning and had nothing but butterflies in my stomach!!! I feel like it's the first time for me even though it will be my 3rd track day!! But it's been a loooooooooooooooong 7 months since I have gone!!

It will be hard for me to sleep tonight...I am so pumped!!! But darn it...I need the sleep too!! I am leaving tommorrow afternoon to head up there to Jennings!! Maybe I can sleep on the way!! :lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok pics first are the naked ones :lol

Reason I took plastics off of the front and sides is because I had some rashed stuff that the ex gave me (but I just have the front piece and the right upper fairing piece

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now here are the pics fully dressed, ready to hit the track :twofinger Now I just have to pack all my stuff up probably tomm (leathers, helmets, etc etc)

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the track pics but have to resize them as they are BIG!! :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
i want to seee em

1 - 13 of 13 Posts