Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. These are some before/after pictures of the bike. Its all black now and I really like it that way. Plain, sinister, and looks fast standing still!

Anyways, I plan on going with the ZX9R wheels and getting them chromed, and who knows what else.

Any ideas? I was thinking of some sort of decal, but nothing too gaudy. They make a material that is black, but reflects a bright white at night, like a stop sign, and I'd probably use this.

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
try getting a new custom tail section for it. I don't like how the back looks

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Yeah, and leave all the graphics off, that bike looks badass just plain black. I'd say don't chrome the wheels, you can polish them if you want the shiny look. Otherwise, looks very clean!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only people who make a tail section for it in the US is Airtech, and its a race only piece so there are no lights on it. Trust me, I'd get it if I could...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TX35 said:
Good looking bike for being 10 years old.... Somebody has been taking good care of it (her).....
Thanks, the previous owner did take awesome care of it. I sorta feel bad, bringing it to college, because she doesn't get the attention and care she needs, but I'll make it up to her with a new paint job once I graduate :leghump

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ManOwaR669 said:
I'm kinda interested in this. Who is "they", and do "they" make different colors?
When I got some stickers made, I believe the vinyl was done by 3M. The sticker color combo I have is silver and reflects white. The stickers say "Bad Habit Racing", its a group of my buddies and I, and they're on the cars.

·
Registered
173 Posts
robbieace said:
try getting a new custom tail section for it. I don't like how the back looks
dont like the tail either really dates the bike...custom tail would look sic...maybe even a solo seat set-up...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts