Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm new to the area came from NJ. Living in Simpsonville off of Main Street. I have a 04 ZX10R which should be here this week, since its being shipped down here. Looking to do some more mods to the bike, specifically full ehaust (Akrapovic), PCIII, and some other stuff. Want to get a customer map for the bike with the new exhaust.

Can anybody recommend a good sportbike tuner in my area or anywhere within say an hour or so.

Would really appreciate the advice.

Thanks......

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's a place in Mauldin

Welcome to the Upstate.
I'm in Gray Court just down the road below Fountain Inn.
I'm out of commission for a while, recovering from neck surgery. Hopefully will be able to ride again in May.
If you like the Twistees check out Pickens County: 178, 11, 276 Ceasars Head.

Check out Greenville Superbike, their located close to the Autozone in Mauldin. I've heard they have a Good Service Reputation. I'm not sure if they have Dyno?

Also there's a guy in Waterloo (below the town of Laurens off of HWY221)
who does alot of stuff for the local sportbike drag racing crowd. He does have a dyno. Cycle Engineering 864-677-4630 and is AMI Certified.

Lastly in Hendersonville NC, there is Dal-Kawa Kawasaki/Suzuki/Honda Dealership. They do have a dyno. Couple of my riding buddies swear by these folks. Excellent Service and are willing to work with the customer more so than some of the other stealerships in the area.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent......thanks for all of the advice. Will be checking at least one of those places out. Good luck with your recovery and hit me up if you want to ride sometime.

Thanks Again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, I saw this thread after searching Google for sportbike riders in Greenville, thought I'd register and reply. I'm lookin for some people to ride with in the area. I'm on a Ninja 250 R for the time being, so I'm not a speed racer, but would like to hang just the same. If anyone is interested, look me up and let's ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts