Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This forum is DEAD. I see that. Oh well, I will ask anyway :D
Anyone know any fun roads near Shreveport?
My current bike is actually a sumo so I prefer stuff really curvy. North and south lake shore are the most curvy roads I know of but both are a complete snooze anywhere near the speed limit... and I'm not much of a speeder. Too broke for tickets.

On that note, if you see a big guy on a supermoto in shreveport, its probably me lol. I have not seen ANY other supermotos and only a couple enduros. Everyone looks at me like I'm an alien "Whats that little dirt bike looking thing you're ridin?"

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ill have to try em out. They're pretty long. Is all of it good or just a certain end of each?
I'm up for a ride some time. I'm a little green and on a WR250X, tiny bit slower than a 600R ;) , but I can keep up with anything on public streets that isn't running 10+ over (if I get one more of those I have to go to court :( FTP )

·
Registered
942 Posts
All of 157 between Haughton and Springhill, and 175 from Hwy 1 to Hwy 171 or I-49, just depends on how far you want to go. They aren't that far in reality, 175 take like 15 minutes and 157 maybe an hour.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts