Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrecked my bike and the plastics are junk....just wondering if there were any nice looking street fighter F3's out there

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
There are some cool looking f3 street fighters out there.

There arent any cool looking wrecked f3's with so called 'street fighter' bolt on parts to cover up a wreck.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:needpics

i couldnt find any....and wouldnt even know where to begin

·
Slower
190 Posts
Everyone needs a little inspiration every once in a while. I'd suggest looking at all street fighters, not just F3's, for ideas.

Maybe print out a picture of your bike with the plastics off and start sketching if you're good at that kind of thing. Or just drink some beer in your garage with the plastics removed. You'll get a lot of ideas that way for sure.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol.........well whenever i get full movement back in my left arm ill do that

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was thinking of shortening the tail........but wasnt sure how to do it exactly....i'd have to look at it to see how it would fit back together

·
Marbles...what marbles??
324 Posts
Here's mine LOL

I wanted to ride after I installed my new forks and figured that my plastic was a waste of time.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you'll love my bike when i get done with it :) for now I'll just be using the stock tail light housing...and i may even keep it like that.......im shortening the subframe by about 6 inches or so...and depending on what i can do for a speedo i might have to keep the stock gauges and the upper middle fairing with the headlight although i'd love to get rid of it......im hiding wires for now but i've got a lot of the seat done. the tail light is already mounted....should be able to get some progress pics in the next week or whenever i get my moms digital cam again

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey DC, what's it like when you're out riding that thing? do you get a lot of dirt/road grime on your back? and could you possibly show me how you mounted the headlight? ive found a few brackets at a few sites but dont know if its really anything that tickles my fancy

ill be out tonight painting the header....need to finish covering the seat back to its old glory then i can start on cutting the subframe

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thx dc.....still working on my bike....im about to pull the motor and all that good stuff so i can strip the frame and get it painted

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
whoever the fuck told me "you only have to unhook a few wires and a few hoses and the motor drops right out" should get dropped out with my foot in their ass........i didn't get the motor out mainly because it was like 11pm and i was keeping the garage door shut so i could listen to music without the neighbors getting pissed off at me.....i think ive got a majority of the wires removed and im gonna take my 2 old tires and put under the motor when i let it down...hopefully it wont come down too hard

1 - 20 of 20 Posts