Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a ninja 250 2005 for 2,800 with 500 miles on it at a dealership and i think they will throw in a helmet for free also but I can order a brand new ninja for like 3,500 and maybe a helmet..i figured if i wanted to sell the ninja in a year or two i would get more of my money back for the 07 than the 05...is this true or will the 05 hold its value fdor a few more years? And i will deff pay the extra money if the 2007 is more reliable I want a very reliable bike. I just reaaaallly liked the color of the 2005..it was that dark blue with the orange and silver..but there arent really any good choices of color on the 07..maybe black would be cool..or red..

so is there much of a difference with the insides of the 05 and 07..like one maybe runs better or uses less gas, I dunno haha

and will there probably be some sort of warranty on a used bike from the dealer? I will ask but was wondering if any of you knew..

I know he is trying to screw me..I will offer 2,600 if he throws in a helmet i have already picked it is 190.00 and if he brings it up to 2700 I think I will still be getting out of it not screwed.

·
Drink! Drink! DRINK!!!
286 Posts
Get the '05. You're guaranteed to lose money on the '07 because you'll be paying depreciation. The only real difference is color.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Go with the 2005.

From what I've gathered while looking for my own 250r, the bike is virtually the same for most of it's production life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts