Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some pics in a mag. but wanted some pics on the puter. anyone know of a web site that has it or a pic?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That must be two yrs ago. I doubt if Fisher will ever come on the market.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Saw it a couple months ago in either Cycle World or Sport Rider, can't remember which one. Looks like a cool bike, but it's gonna be tough for them to get going, hopefully they do though, the more different bikes the better!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Looks like a nice bike.... I'd be interested in something different like that. Wonder how the thing is going to perform.

·
Registered
144 Posts
why a 650? I don't think manufacturing costs for a 1000cc twin will be that much higher than 650. It already has good suspension and brakes.
That's like sv650 powered bike for twice the price.
It it was 1000, maybe you could compare it to ducati instead of suzuki.
With a small engine I don't think they will sell well.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
An almost prototype bike like this will probably cost one a mint THEN comes the problem of where do they obtain parts or if in mechanical or electronical problems to lord knows what else --------- where is the shop that has trained mechanics to work on the bike & easy of bring in the parts, needed, in a few days.

Above are just a few things to take into consideration when one wants something "different".

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Sometimes it's worth the extra hassle to be different. I'd rather have something different than another Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki/etc.... even if it is a little more of a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Not if your bike is tied up some 6 weeks or even longer for said item to arrive only to find out that was not the full answer & so much longer tie-up as you have to pull out the power-plant or whatever & send it to them to check over & have corrected whenever they have the time.

I doubt if you have been riding in the late 40s or to the mid-50s when these sorts of things happened. Believe me as a dealer they did happen.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'd certainly like to see more horsepower too. I'd really like to see some better pics. It looks sharp from a distance.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The mag said there was a prob getting the Hysung motor so they changed the motor to a VR1000 (old H.D. Race motor) and would come with a option of a super charger putting the Hp around 170 r.w. Also I belive they were going to use very light material for the production bikes. The stock price was $10,000 and they did not know the price for the super charger option. That is all I know so far. I want one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
WTF are they thinking? Being that it's built in america, they should know that most americans don't like little bikes. They should put at least a 1K inlike four in that thing. And then if it makes a couple more horsepower than the gsxr or zx10, they will have no problem selling that thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts