Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you guys probably don't drink while you are riding, BUT, do you know of any good happy hours, or "street" bike freindly bars in Arizona? ( I mean in Cali, we had plenty of bars and "bike nights" that catered to street bike gatherings through out the week? If you know of any places that show two wheel tuesday, good parking, or just big week day Phoenix bike hang outs', post up.

Thanks

·
Registered
416 Posts
fuel on bell, the billet bar on scottsdale, i would recommend finding a copy of thunder roads or a similar publication, or asking the locals

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
TT Roadhouse is a place I used to go to on the weekends. The theme is from the Isle of Man. It's in Scottsdale just north of Thomas on 62nd St or 67th, can't remember. It's not the biggest or cleanest bar around but it's not uncommon to see a few Sportbikes out front.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
TT Roadhouse is a place I used to go to on the weekends. The theme is from the Isle of Man. It's in Scottsdale just north of Thomas on 62nd St or 67th, can't remember. It's not the biggest or cleanest bar around but it's not uncommon to see a few Sportbikes out front.
who is that squid in your avatar :twofinger :lol

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
badgixxer said:
who is that squid in your avatar :twofinger :lol
:lol Got alot more pics, problem is that I don't have the time to downsize them to get them to fit. Check your schedule and let me know what works for ya. We have to get a trip to Arroyo pretty soon. You might be able to wheelie but can ya tear up a slider? Well, can ya? :gheyfight :2fingers

Lets plan another ride in a few weeks. Not sure if I'm going down to NM in two weeks.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
:lol Got alot more pics, problem is that I don't have the time to downsize them to get them to fit. Check your schedule and let me know what works for ya. We have to get a trip to Arroyo pretty soon. You might be able to wheelie but can ya tear up a slider? Well, can ya? :gheyfight :2fingers

Lets plan another ride in a few weeks. Not sure if I'm going down to NM in two weeks.
i can ball up the edges of my tires but i can't get my knee down - i'm pretty sure it's a body position thing....
:a2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts