Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going out of my mind and feel that same emotion I used to feel as I sat on my bed pretending to be asleep for santa claus. MY BF is taking way to much delight in telling me that I don't have a motorcycle yet and that I'll drop it the day before my engine guards arrive... fizzy mutters something about a sadist quietly

Saturday we picked up my helmet and it's amazing how comfortable it was. I was looking and assessing cost and he stands there with his "it's okay honey, it's safety that counts" expression while I picked out an Arai quantum II. I'm such a whore for safety equipment and wonder how much
*cough* it will take to pay him off. One more day... I'm going nuts here. At least looking for the digital camera should take some time;)

I've taken the begginers class but would love more education. Are there any good videos out there about riding techniques or is it mostly "get out there, practice and hope I don't die in the process?"

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Patience girlie!!! All in good time. And only saddle time will get you where you want to be. You won't die...the bike only goes as fast as you turn the throttle!!! :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Patience girlie!!! All in good time. And only saddle time will get you where you want to be. You won't die...the bike only goes as fast as you turn the throttle!!! :)

I agree just take your time and if for some reason you do drop the bike *knocking on wood for you* who cares, not like you were the first or the last. besides bikes are fixable and since your a wear whore I think you'll be ok. have fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts