1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
I will see you all there.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I got a little rain, but it cleared as I rolled into Pewaukee. Didn't get very wet at all. Had one slightly exciting moment when the rear lost traction and it shifted to the left a bit... my tires apparently don't like rain much :). (kind of reminds me of azenis after an autox season)

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Hah. After I left and got back to my neighborhood, I went hunting for a parking to (as someone suggested) get back to basics a bit on riding practice. Did me some good for sure. I AM out of practice with any real leaning, that's for sure. I got back into some rubber I haven't used for a while.

Rode home, took the seat off so I could hook the charger up and when I shut the garage door....down came the rain.

Teej

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
where?!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
crap!.. i'll try to get there asap!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i left because I didn't see anyone i knew. i saw what I thought was the sbn group, but I didn't know anyone. all I heard was they were waiting for todd to show up.

i wonder if he ever did.

·
Registered
384 Posts
mattg said:
i left because I didn't see anyone i knew. i saw what I thought was the sbn group, but I didn't know anyone. all I heard was they were waiting for todd to show up.

i wonder if he ever did.
Yea! He did. Then we all went in and ate and shot shit for an hour. You should've said something. We're a friendly group. I had the yellow Teknic jacket.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts