Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I cut my hand open doing dishes. A glass exploded in my hand and blood went everywhere (beer helped with the gushing). I didn't want to go the hospital but the wife made me. Good thing I didn't fight her on that one. 9 stitches ,some Loretab, numb pinky, a lot less blood, and no rideing for a little while. Seems like I'm on an ER streak. I can't wait to see what happens to me next year.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey just out of curiosity sake how many times you been hit by lightning?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
i can take out a life insurance policy on Chuck, right? I'll share it with Clairise.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'll write the policy. Just need to ask a few questions first. That sucks bro, I've known a few people that have had that same accident. Thank god for dishwashers.

·
Registered
529 Posts
At least you got a good excuse :) The last time I had stiches was from opening a can of beans, and my hand slipped off of the can opener, and sliced my thumb down to the bone. Was great fun. Granted, at the time I didn't care. Just coulden't use my thumb for crap, so I went to the doc to have him stitch it up. (Besides, they told me that the blood vessel stickin out of my finger was a BAD thing.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
265 Posts
A BAD thing? Nah man, that's a COOL thing! Where's the pics of that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts