Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants to go it's open season on some of the worlds best canyons. We have a few gameplans of where we want to ride so im sure it will be a great time. I'm thinking about leaving thursday night and coming back monday or leaving fri night and coming back tuesday. One small trip to the courthouse needs to be made, hahah other than that it's gonna be a good one. Let me know if you want to roll, i'll make room.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I quit m job just so I could make this ride.. So count me in.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ACH isnt the highlight really. we have many roads we hit that are much better suited to flex our cornering enjoyment. ACH actually is pretty busy during the week too though since traffic sucks on the 14 fwy and people commute to pasadena on it...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lvninja said:
Being a holiday weekend ACH is going to be swomped with cagers and bikes and will be alot of popos out.
If you can't take the heat,
Go get a pocket bike mudda fukka!

I can take care of the ticket either day, doesn't matter to me. Probably better on Tuesday. I don't forsee being able to leave untill friday evening. I actually work Friday. So lets make the trip Friday night, to Tuesday evening.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the tip guy. we been going to cali every couple weeks all summer long :) The calculated risk is in our favor to have fun. its the dedication to find a good road that counts me in. sometimes theres cops, sometimes theres people, its all about havin a good time though.... yeah coming back tuesday sounds cool to me, its better i guess since tuesday there wont be drunks/lames on the road and stuff like friday.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lvninja said:
I sure hope you where kidding around. I was mearly giving you guys a heads up.
Naw man, I was dead serious :) Seems everyone has some sort of excuse.

ok, fine I was messin with ya. BUT, their are more cops in vegas than you can even find in Cali. They are all trying to catch some guy in a high speed police chase, or raideing some drug haven, or something useful. Shooting innocent children, and beating up blacks. You know, cop stuff. Where as here, they just wanna give us innocent little sport bike riders another reason to go and visit Craig P. Kenney.

Granted, I have had tickets both in Cali, and here. Both completely suck. So you really can't win anyway you look at it. You can just go and have fun. Besides, I just go the speed limit now. :twofinger

- Ice_Hole

p.s. I am so full of shit..

·
Registered
131 Posts
So I'm a mudda fukka for giving you guys a heads up :twofinger You sure do live up to your screan name. :lol Have a fun and safe ride.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lvninja said:
Being a holiday weekend ACH is going to be swomped with cagers and bikes and will be alot of popos out.

Looks like a jinx to me. :twofinger

Every time we go out rideing we take a risk with the cops. That does not mean that we all dwell on it. I personally HATE tickets, and allready have a mental block when rideing because I don't want to get any more (THis is probably a good thing).

That is like your parents telling you that you are going to get burned for playing in the fire when you are younger. Yes, it can but, and yes it will hurt. BUT, fire is just that cool. Bikes are like the fire to me. If they aren't to you, I am sorry, I don't know why you ride, but to each his own.

Now, if you have something constructive to say, PLEASE by all means. If you have the low down on some nice roads, cool places to check out, etc. That would greatly add to the conversation (And possibly my weekend). If you are game for makeing a trip out rideing, come on lets go. If you just wanna sit here and have me flame you a little, then I guess I can do that also.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lvninja said:
Have a fun and safe ride.
And thank you for that :) I am sure we are going to have a blast. We can't have a messed up cali trip this time. That would just be wrong. The last Cali trip is when Chuck broke his leg. Haven't been back out there since.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
you kids have fun and be safe. i have class until late on friday and early on tuesday.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would love to go out there this weekend buy I got company this week and cant make it so I will go next week. I was just giving you guys a heads up on all the cars that will be on the road this weeken. Being from SoCal I know how it gets out there. CYA around.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
just lookin' out for ya dude.
last night i dreamed about me teaing my patch off my jacket...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
i'll work on that :) would you like my willow springs track day.. i'm thinking i'm never going to make it out there.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
the next event is oct 20, which i know is really close to the track day ya'll are planning on going to. it's also 2 days before my methods comp, so I'm going to be a pumpkin.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts