Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where were these teachers at when I was at school?
Sandra "Beth" Geisel, 42, was charged with two counts of third-degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, police said.

Geisel was initially found by police in a parked car with a 17-year-old student in June. Though no charges were filed in that incident because the teen was of legal age, Geisel was fired from her teaching job at Christian Brothers Academy in suburban Albany.

During that investigation, a 16-year-old boy came forwarded and said he had sexual intercourse with Geisel on two separate occasions, leading to the charges against her, police said.

Geisel, who now lives in Summit, N.J., turned herself in to police on Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Oh now that's just plain sick.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Yup it is. I'm sure most of the guys here would say "That would have been sweet"

BUT if that happened to their daughter they'd want to castrate the man, shove it in his mouth, hang him upside down and put a bag of angry rats over his head.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
She's not bad looking

To quoat Mr Lesbian........I'd do her

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
Fucking right, she's not too bad for 42 :eek:nfloor.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Yah know...
Who is worse?
Her for doing this stuff to the guy...

Or the guy for telling on her? (I mean really, the kid was gettin' some older woman piece 'o' tail......)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Rascus said:
Yup it is. I'm sure most of the guys here would say "That would have been sweet"

BUT if that happened to their daughter they'd want to castrate the man, shove it in his mouth, hang him upside down and put a bag of angry rats over his head.
Why do you change the sexes? Why don't you say if it happened to their son.... The truth is if I had a 16 year old son who fucked that piece of ass, I'll give him a high five and some allowant money.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
No allowance money unless he called me for sloppy seconds

·
Registered
133 Posts
hell yea man, if that was my son i'd be askin to see the video. if he didnt have one his ass would be grounded. now, if my daughter was porkin the teach... thats a horse of a different color.... he'd be gettin a saw'd off up his anus

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
the 16 year old kid is an idiot.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Why do you change the sexes? Why don't you say if it happened to their son.... The truth is if I had a 16 year old son who fucked that piece of ass, I'll give him a high five and some allowant money.
That's not my point.

My point is, if the genders were reversed on the deal you'd have a different response

case in point...
hell yea man, if that was my son i'd be askin to see the video. if he didnt have one his ass would be grounded. now, if my daughter was porkin the teach... thats a horse of a different color.... he'd be gettin a saw'd off up his anus

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Christian school! Fuckin'A man I know where I'm gonna go learn! WOOOOOO!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
she needs to fry....

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
I'd hit that...... More than once........

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
How gay is that shit... does he think he can get paid off the tv movie or something?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
what an idiot.....he shouldnt have told anybody, he coulda hit it for a few years and married her after he graduated, then by the time he hit 40, she would die of old age and he coulda got her life insurance policy!!!!!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I'd hit it. Finally all these taxes I pay for education are finally going for some thing the kid will actually rember.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts