Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solracer said:
This was taken from the Texas City Sun,.....

Christopher Alan Briney

Christopher Alan Briney, 24, of Texas City, passed away Saturday, July 17, 2004 in Santa Fe, Texas, as a result of a motorcycle accident.

Funeral services will be held 10 a.m., Wednesday, July 21, at Emken-Linton Funeral Home with Rev. Tom Casey officiating. Burial will follow at Galveston Memorial Park in Hitchcock. Visitation will be Tuesday, July 20, from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the funeral home.

Mr. Briney was born May 19, 1980 in Texas City. He was an operator for Valero.

Survivors include his father Alan Briney; mother Barbara Briney; grandmother Mildred Briney; girlfriend Lori Erskine; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

Pallbearers will be Jesse Seelbach, Darrell Terry, Travis Terry, Jason Froebel, Terry Spencer and Clint O'Neal.

I saw this buy not 2 weeks ago at a friends house....we werent great friends or anything, but we knew each other and saw each other all the time. Story behind his death........ He popped a wheelie going up hwy 6 and somehow lost control of it(prolly came down on a tank slapper) and plowed strait into the local SONIC....if you can picture in your mind what that looked like..... People...we arent all superman. :(

·
Moto GP Champion
505 Posts
I see more and more people that buy bikes because it is a fad. They see the videos and say hey that looks like fun, or I wanna be cool, or whatever.

Anyway I feel for his family.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Once again....no pity for this person. I am very sorry for his family.

If you stunt....you are going to fuk up sooner of later. The fuk up can be mild , but it can also be DEADLY.

What a dumbass...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Almost saw the same thing happen right in front of me last night.....2 dickheads wearing the proper t-shirt/sunglasses protective gear, weaving in/out of cars/semi's at 90+.....then the one dickweed kept trying his wheelies. I could've taken out the one(he almost clipped the front of our car).....but backed off so as to not have to watch them get squished by an 18 wheeler right in front of us. Fucking idiot asshats.......

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Hmm...asshat, now that's a term I haven't seen used in quite some time.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Can't stand when people do that shit on the road. When will people learn?

I was behind two guys the other night while in my car and these two guys were trying to pop wheelies while riding and it just looked like if they got it up they were going to drop it. They both seemed fairly new I'm assuming because of their actions so I just backed off more than I was because I was waiting for one of them to go down.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Was the wheelie intentional or accidental? If accidental, the message is START SMALL. If it was intentional, the message is DON'T BE AN ASSHAT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts