Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw him again!

Blue FZ6. I'm almost positive it's the same one I've seen the past few times. The helmet looks the same. Just wish we'd be going the same direction at the same time so I could point him to the site.

I know there are a couple of FZ6's in Rochester. Two of us are on the board, and there's another one or two floating around. Wish there was a way to track them down.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Ride your FZ6 up to Toronto for a day if you pine to see another one. :)

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Binary Jay said:
Ride your FZ6 up to Toronto for a day if you pine to see another one. :)
If they ever get this fast ferry thing up and going that might be feasible. Even though it'll cost an arm and a leg to use the blasted thing.

Answer me this...they named the boat "CATS". Um...yeah.....cats don't like water! :urowned

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Is it a plea to "Come Again To States" after you've seen how nice it is up here?

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Binary Jay said:
Is it a plea to "Come Again To States" after you've seen how nice it is up here?
Oh I love Toronto. I don't know that I'd want to DRIVE around there, but I don't mind walking around, and I hate cities.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
supposedly canadia is really clean, but i'll probably never go there, its too cold. and the fact that when i'm at school i'm about 1500 miles away from it. and thats a long ride on my only mode of transportation, my fz6. now, if we did a northeast rally, like the guys over on the west coast are doing, i'm down as long as its before august.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There had been discusison about doing an East coast ride. I'm not sure what happened with that. A NE ride would be cool. Might make it easier for us Northerners.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Toronto is indeed an awesome city. However i wouldnt pass up on Alabama weather for anything, unless its the carribean.

·
Registered
352 Posts
From Rochester you can get here within 2 hours.. Slightly above the speed limit(~160km/h) :cheers
A lot less popo on our highways, especially QEW(the one you will be taking).
Just slow down one you pass the 427 north ramp. :spank

I know this because my sister works in Rochester and I've gone to visit her a few times.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tip2001 said:
From Rochester you can get here within 2 hours.. Slightly above the speed limit(~160km/h) :cheers
A lot less popo on our highways, especially QEW(the one you will be taking).
Just slow down one you pass the 427 north ramp. :spank

I know this because my sister works in Rochester and I've gone to visit her a few times.
Unless you hit the border at the wrong time, then you could be looking at 4+ hours.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oops,

I thought you meant Rochester Michigan. If you are in town, My brand spanking new 2005 FZ6 is always buzzing aound. I've had her for 5 days now. Sweetest bike I have owned.

-Mike R-

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Comments like this really emphasize the social bubble certain groups of Americans live in.

It was almost 40 degrees celcius here today, since you probably don't know what celcius is either, that's over 100 F. Is that too cold?

gtfazer6 said:
supposedly canadia is really clean, but i'll probably never go there, its too cold. and the fact that when i'm at school i'm about 1500 miles away from it. and thats a long ride on my only mode of transportation, my fz6. now, if we did a northeast rally, like the guys over on the west coast are doing, i'm down as long as its before august.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Binary Jay said:
Comments like this really emphasize the social bubble certain groups of Americans live in.

It was almost 40 degrees celcius here today, since you probably don't know what celcius is either, that's over 100 F. Is that too cold?
Your weather isn't much different from the weather I get, which isn't much different than the weather in Blacksburg, VA.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
100 degree summers sure makes living in these igloos difficult...

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Binary Jay said:
100 degree summers sure makes living in these igloos difficult...
i know! And my baby seals are getting pissed off!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Binary Jay said:

Hey, some of my best friends live in Toronto. From Rochester Michigan (Detroit Metro Area) it is only a 3.5 hour drive. It would normally take about 4.5 hours, but you carzy Canadians are driving at the speed of light on the 401. I mean, when I am curzing at 136km/hr and some family blows past me in a min van on their way to Timmys like I am standing still! Wow, that's a coffee junkie.

But I love Toronto! If you see a 2005 Silver FZ6 with a blue Michigan plate on it cruzing the Danforth (Greek village area) it's probably me. Hell, I might even be heading to the Timmys down the street.

I am probably going again at the end of July.

-Mike R-

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Oh, Canada...

You get to skate on the ponds in the winter, and have a proper respect for hockey. That's good enough for me! Toronto is beautiful, I would move there in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I like the turn that this thread has taken.

Hockey? ... *eyes widen as if Binary Jay is slowly released from a long sleep* ... Hockey?

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Binary Jay said:
I like the turn that this thread has taken.

Hockey? ... *eyes widen as if Binary Jay is slowly released from a long sleep* ... Hockey?

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!
Hockey? Isn't that the sport that the players want more money than they deserve?

Nah. They deserve the money. They just can't get it because of where they play.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts