Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Cool!!!! Cant wait...
Why is the 1st vid not loadin as quick as they usually do???

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It might be 'cuz I'm all over your back tire . . . . LOL

No clue, bro - maybe close the window and try to load it again . . .

The video is about 7 minutes - quite a bit longer than recent vids. That's prolly why it's taking some time to load.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Hey Kerry, nice slide ya had there bro!!! :bowdown
Almost as good as Roberts.

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah - notice I pulled off after that one . . .

Hey - I was checking out my tires today, and along with the obvious slide marks on the rear, my front was used all the way to the edge. A definite first for me . . . .

Compiling video 2 right now - some footage of Ray on the Aprilia Tuono, and some other fun.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
I noticed how ya puled off quickly after that!! LMAO.
Its funny you mention the front tire and chicken strip...I also took one side to the edge but other side was just a lil left showin. These are same tires I had for the TD and didnt get nearly as low (in front) as our run monday.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
good video Kerry, looks good thru the clear shield, also good spin up on the rear tire, had to play it again and see what you said when you stopped, that was a fun ride

·
Registered
92 Posts
some good vids once again fish! i like the spin up on the rear tire and having seen the tire after you did it i cant say i blame you for taking a quick break

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Good video there Kerry. Now that you are pushing it till it slides, do it on purpose. Get a fill for it so if it happens when your not expecting it you will deal with it without even thinking.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
who was that guy walking at the end of the first video?
he was a local jogger, he was ok as he walked by , he said it sure is nice of them to build you guys a track to run on

·
Adventure Bound!
112 Posts
man I need to check on this forum more often... looked like a fun ride! Nice vids and little slide there, Kerry.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ok so this is the wave of the future.. The last minute ride..Pm your buddys
That sort of thing...I'll just post some rides for everyone...So everyone can ride:twofinger
I didn't get a PM I think it was a text message or cell phone call. No I believe it was a wisper in the ear from my wife, something like " lets go for a ride".

Speed you know you were missed.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Either the front guys are getting slower, or Fish is getting faster. Good looking stuff there Fish.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts