Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Valiant Poultry
15,165 Posts
I think that alot of you aren't getting what the video is saying.

· Valiant Poultry
15,165 Posts
Jimbo44 said:
Tired of all these liberals creating their war propaganda and seeing the full picture. Why not show the gassed innocent victims of northern iraq huddling against their babies after Saddam gas them all. Or maybe create a unpatriotic video of our civilian contractors getting their heads taken off. Until then, quit the bashing of our troops who are over there risking their lives. Love your country, and dont be forgetful. :flipa

Yup, it seems that some people aren't getting that the video shown here is completely trying to make our troops look bad.

· Valiant Poultry
15,165 Posts
WannaMoto said:
Uh... Yeah... the slow motion rocked dude, along with the bashing of our soldiers. That is a terrible flick made to oppose what were're doing over there, and it was done to impress the unattentive and impressionable. I say, "If you're not with us, you're against us." I just hope America fights the good fight, so that my grand children can enjoy the same freedoms that I have enjoyed thus far.

The first few sentences are exactly right.

It seems like people don't understand that the video was made to bash our soldiers and our efforts over there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.