Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok we all know evryone has there own opinion, me personally I thought this vid rocked :headbang If your 1 of those bleeding heart liberals you might not want to watch this, because I dont want to hear your complaints and flames for this vid. I think our boys over there are doing an awsome job and I support them all the way. So keep you liberal comments to yourself because I have no sympathy for the enemy over there.

Even though the person that edited the video is being a smartass to some degree, I still like all the slow motion effects and playbacks they added in there.:lol

Click here for the vid

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Just wondering, is this the video where the RPG guy gets shot?

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pyromaniac said:
Just wondering, is this the video where the RPG guy gets shot?
No, I know what vid your talking about and this is not it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
like the video said the inattentive and the stupid are so not going to get this

·
Registered
389 Posts
good sarcastic clip. It's the old video of an apache minigunning the shit out of three irakis and their vehicles

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tired of all these liberals creating their war propaganda and seeing the full picture. Why not show the gassed innocent victims of northern iraq huddling against their babies after Saddam gas them all. Or maybe create a unpatriotic video of our civilian contractors getting their heads taken off. Until then, quit the bashing of our troops who are over there risking their lives. Love your country, and dont be forgetful. :flipa

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
chesus said:
like the video said the inattentive and the stupid are so not going to get this
Seems to be the case doesn't it?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I think that alot of you aren't getting what the video is saying.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Jimbo44 said:
Tired of all these liberals creating their war propaganda and seeing the full picture. Why not show the gassed innocent victims of northern iraq huddling against their babies after Saddam gas them all. Or maybe create a unpatriotic video of our civilian contractors getting their heads taken off. Until then, quit the bashing of our troops who are over there risking their lives. Love your country, and dont be forgetful. :flipa

Yup, it seems that some people aren't getting that the video shown here is completely trying to make our troops look bad.

·
Banned
912 Posts
The vehicles were as follows. Towed 105mm artilary cannon , Ammo truck and then small pick up. In war we don't wait for them to fire first!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Uh... Yeah... the slow motion rocked dude, along with the bashing of our soldiers. That is a terrible flick made to oppose what were're doing over there, and it was done to impress the unattentive and impressionable. I say, "If you're not with us, you're against us." I just hope America fights the good fight, so that my grand children can enjoy the same freedoms that I have enjoyed thus far.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
WannaMoto said:
Uh... Yeah... the slow motion rocked dude, along with the bashing of our soldiers. That is a terrible flick made to oppose what were're doing over there, and it was done to impress the unattentive and impressionable. I say, "If you're not with us, you're against us." I just hope America fights the good fight, so that my grand children can enjoy the same freedoms that I have enjoyed thus far.

The first few sentences are exactly right.

It seems like people don't understand that the video was made to bash our soldiers and our efforts over there.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I want to seriously beat the shit out of the idiot that made that video. By the way, the real video has the pilots voices.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yea, what that video failed to show was the very beginning of the original, where one of the people threw a weapon into the field, and also, that supposed teenage boy who "waved" a peice of cloth, was actually unwrapping something just before they shot him, he infact did not wave anything as depicted in the video.

Here's the full undedited version
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/media/2004/01/284085.avi

·
Registered
247 Posts
Strange...I don't remember seeing any of the farm tractors down at the local John Deere dealership having the large gun barrel option. Must only be available on the large industrial models.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I must say this video JAFO2RHh posted changed my view of the whole thing a bit.. On the original clip I could have sweared the guy was waving a rag. But this video here had better quality and I can see he really was unwrapping something.. Also there's more before-footage here than to the old.. gives a better picture of the whole thing.. Nice post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts