Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Those are some great quality pics! I'm guessing the camera was pretty spendy.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nice ass pics man. And BUMP the stunt haters.
I dont think you need a crazy ass camera. I think that most decent digital camera's with a high shutter speed and decent light correction can take a pic like that. Just need a good tripod.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
The water ones are great!!!! :twofinger Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Super cool pics! gotta love the water shots. oh, and the guy on the Flame bike.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :leghump nice back and arms!!

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Never heard of that water stuff before. Sweet! And man, talk about no air in the tire, practically riding on the rim. But I know it's for easier slow stuff so, thumbs up!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Awsome shots man, they all look awsome

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bajjer9 said:
I like stunting but stunters with no gear=squids to me...just my 2 cents worth
Intercept said:
Sweet pics...No Gear WTF?
It's gay comments like this that I was referring too. The only gear we are missing is a jacket except for the water pic of me without a helmet. I hope you do realize that in 90% of those shots we are only goine maybe 5-10mph. Call me a lunitic, but I think I will challange the reaper at those speeds.

Oh yeah, and for those asking about the camera it was a new $3000 toy that Foto dave decided to buy. He does professionally photography for a lot of the big named magazines out there.

Castor Troy.....are you still a hill billy plad shirt wearing cannon carver loser that you use to be :twofinger ? What's up fool.?.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Awesome pics, reminds me of when people take snowmobiles across lakes.

·
Registered
522 Posts
damn! anyone see the size of the rear sprocket on that Honda? it was almost the size of the rear rim! nice pics BTW

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking pics, thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts