Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
me a "racer",i think not!
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello again, :banana
im really wanting an exhasut soon. i have called everywhere i know of, for the scorpions, but backorded for a while. what all exhaust do you guys have and what did you pay, and from where, and how long did it take to get them in to you? trying to find a set at descent price and not backordered, that way when i finally get my baby back, i'll be ready to rock and roll well thats my hopes any how, we will see! thank you! :banana

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
I have the Arrow Italia Exhaust with Arrow Cat Eliminator.

I love them... Gave an increase in power (was dyno'ed) and had the sound I was looking for.

I believe they have actually gone down in price now, though they will be more than the Scorpions still.

Check http://www.arrow.it/usa/

It took 4 days for them to arrive. (They had one in stock) If not, usual wait to come from Italy is about 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hopefully you've done some homework before you ask these questions, i.e. read the exhaust thread for one. No matter what info we give you, your experience may be different.

I have the Arrow Al, paid $500 plus shipping, took about 1 week for shipment (they had them in stock), got them from:
ARROW EXHAUST, USA
6865 SPEEDWAY BLVD, SUITE Q107
89115 LAS VEGAS, NV - USA
[email protected] Phone 702.651.6940

I love the Arrows. What would I buy today? I'd probably go with the Laser Extremes because they look so radical and are different.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I also have the Arrow and love the sound. Couldn't really feel the power increase, but the bike seems to run cooler. I don't think I have ever even put the baffles in - sounds too good with them out.

I've posted this before - but here's a link
Stock

Arrow with Cat Elim and no baffles

Didn't really get great clips - but yoiu can tell the main diff.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I bought the Two Brothers M2 V.A.L.E. slip-ons from Star Cycle for $689. Had to wait about 8 weeks because Two Brothers hadn't finished all of the work on them yet(brand new item). I love them but you will want to spend the extra $40 for the screen baffles to lower the noise(they are loud!). I think that they are the best looking aftermarket cans out there.

·
Registered
944 Posts
+1 ....My m2 should be here in about a month (hopefully) They definitly seem the best "finished". There's also an italian company doing exhaust for the fz's but I haven't located that thread yet, they were squarer then the two brothers m2's but looked sick.

·
Yeah it's fast...
913 Posts
WISPER said:
+1 ....My m2 should be here in about a month (hopefully) They definitly seem the best "finished". There's also an italian company doing exhaust for the fz's but I haven't located that thread yet, they were squarer then the two brothers m2's but looked sick.
I think you are talking about G&G.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
About $500 for my M4's (Titanium) through StarCycle.
Took 1 week to get here.
(And I got a free T-shirt woo hoo!)

Easy install, nice sound,

Attachments

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I really don't mind the way the two brothers pipes look, they aren't too bad compared to some of the other ones I've seen. They still suffer from the same major problem that all of the other ones seem to...

Why do they all insist on putting big, ugly, gaudy logos/company names etc. onto the sides of the pipes? It's ugly, and I don't like feeling like a billboard!

After all, the FZ6 barely even has any Yamaha markings on it (everyone on the street seems to always ask who makes it!) - it doesn't seem right at all to have a huge "Two brothers" logo on it, for example.

That being said, for those of you with two brothers, are those logos removable somehow, or what? Any way I could possibly order them to be made for me without them? :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Binary Jay said:
Why do they all insist on putting big, ugly, gaudy logos/company names etc. onto the sides of the pipes? It's ugly, and I don't like feeling like a billboard!

After all, the FZ6 barely even has any Yamaha markings on it (everyone on the street seems to always ask who makes it!)
That being said, for those of you with two brothers,
I have the Scorpion CF ones and they have no badging on the sides just a engraved scorpion logo on the rear by the tips hardly noticable unless you are up close. I also have no FZ6 tags (since color matching the side pieces of plastics) on the bike except the tunning forks on the tank itself.

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Binary Jay said:
I really don't mind the way the two brothers pipes look, they aren't too bad compared to some of the other ones I've seen. They still suffer from the same major problem that all of the other ones seem to...

After all, the FZ6 barely even has any Yamaha markings on it (everyone on the street seems to always ask who makes it!) - it doesn't seem right at all to have a huge "Two brothers" logo on it, for example.

That being said, for those of you with two brothers, are those logos removable somehow, or what? Any way I could possibly order them to be made for me without them? :)
They come with stickers that you put on if you wish to. I chose to put mine on.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
i love the two bros carbons or titaniums... or the laser quads... thats what im gonna go for when i get the cash...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Laser eXtreme Quads from FosterRad, which sound better, look better & work better (get almost 100Hp at rear wheel) than any others, in my admittedly biased yet honest opinion. For more info search this forum for "Laser Quads".

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
are you guys for real or am i dreaming the lasers are down to 550 from 700...something... omg for how long??? cause now i gotta scrounge 550 up and buy these stat...

·
Registered
83 Posts
i have scorpion race cans. they sound yummy, and a few more hp. i got them of e.bay. a2zpowersellers. $415. were quite easy to fit (40 mins) good luck. ride safe.:fiddy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts