Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this while surfing the other day. I don't know much about the company but they are sold through kneedraggers.com. Here is the link :
http://www.m4exhaust.com/products/flash/M4_Exhaust.html

I have been viewing this site for a long time but this is my first post. I have learned a great deal from you guys/gals and would just like to say Thank You. It's great to have a site like this available.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If the M4s for the FZ are anything like those I've seen on other bikes, these will look and sound awesome. They make a really decent product. I also like the fact that they're selling a full system and not just the slip-on.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
When the M4s for the fz6 first showed up on ebay, I called M4 and the denied even considering making them for the fz6. I wonder why they were trying to keep it so secret, or maybe the joker on the phone had know idea what he was talking about.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
big blue said:
I talked to them on the phone last week and they said they werent making the for the fz6 and didnt have any plans to.
Why do they have it on their site? Granted no pictures but.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Will in the future

I just got off the phone with the folks at M4 exhaust and they told me that they definitely plan on making the exhaust for our FZ-6 but they aren't currently available. Her exact words were when they finish work for the ZX-10 and the CBR 100RR they plan to start work on the FZ-6 exhaust. She could not give a time frame, but said that they put it on their web site to let people know that the exhaust was going to be available eventually. We'll just have to keep our eyes open for this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That of course, should be 1000RR not 100RR - Sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts