"The Ultimate Motorcycle Exhausts"
[email protected]
www.wolfracing.co.uk
P +44 (0) 870 741 0667
F +44 (0) 871 433 2489

·
Registered
103 Posts
620 aint bad. I saw a R6 with a Devil CF can on it and quickly realized that they took one of those SB2 cans, cut it in half, and put the caps on it to make the one for the FZ6 and then charged twice as much.
I am still very very happy with mine by the way. Some guy asked be the other day who made Devil motorcycles.... I stared for a minute waiting for him to laugh but he was serious... That was almost as bad of a comment as the "Did you know you have a head light out?"
I love the fact that people dont know what kind of bike it is though.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I saw Wolf Racings undertail exhausts and they are pretty sweet. For $620, I think it's a good deal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I recently ordered Wolf cans too. Mainly because they were pretty cheap AND they beat every other exhaust manufacturer in a big MCN test.

Btw. Arrow makes the cat-removal pipes for FZ6. I asked a local retailer and they said they cost only 75 euros! Ordered one right away of course :) That's probably one of the cheapest ways to get a couple of extra horsies out from your bike.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the cat remover is only a straight pipe right?? why cant one get made at a muffler shop from stainless?? Ive never had mine out in the open so i really dont know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's not a straight pipe, it bends at the top end.

It will be very easy to make if you want to sacrifice the original cat-pipe. Just cut the cat out and replace it with a straight pipe. But I don't think that would be a smart thing to do.

I tried to get one made but the guy refused. The connections might be non-standard or something. After finding out how cheap the Arrow piece was, the decision was easy :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Pics please anybody. Even my cheap ass might be able to afford those.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
DLM said:
Pics please anybody. Even my cheap ass might be able to afford those.
Damn, DLM...with all those cars sittin in the yard, I bet your neighbors hate you...lol...just kidding. Car poor?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just to let you know, a buddy of mine is friends with the guy who distributes devil here in Jersey.... if you want, I could set up a group buy.

He gave me a price of $675 (plus tax) for the CF cans

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is 675 what the group price would be, or your quote for 1 set?

·
Registered
242 Posts
The guys over at Wolf have been giving the FOC-U group a good price on their pipes because so many of them have patronized their business... From their point of view, Wolf pipes are pretty stellar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts