Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When she tells you she's disconnected herself from the relationship because she is stressed out about *something* and feels it's the easier option, it's time to start thinking things over.

when she then tells you she's not interested in working on things, it's time to just cut yer losses.

on to the next. Kinda debating whether to bang one or two of her friends or not.

·
Registered
731 Posts
And when SHE is calling the shots... I guess you have to deal with what SHE decides.

Been there once when I was young... Then I grew up.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not following you.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes. I am the original poster.

Not really seeing how she was calling the shots, or I was whipped, or whatever it was you were implying.. I ended things cause she got distant and wasn't willing to work on it. you could say she manipulated me if you wanted I guess. I'm far from beat up about it. it was logical.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Is this the same chick that made you want to train for some superhero convention?

She's calling the shots because you started a post on a bike forum about it. If you initiated the break up and you're the man, none of us would know about it.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
This is the same girl that is soo not BSC, she wants to be anything like her BSC mom... right?

Believe it or not, we were your age too, been there, done that, got slapped in the face by life. We're talking from experience, trust me, we're not jealous thinking how you have it all figured out and we didn't.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
You're young. These types of relationships, while often heartbreaking, are great learning experiences. When you look back on it, don't look at how she screwed things up. Look at how you screwed things up. Don't for a second kid yourself and put all the blame on her. It's almost never a one-sided blamefest. Whether you were an asshole in the relationship, or maybe you let her walk all over you, you definitely screwed up somewhere (we all have)...

Good luck with your next relationship. If she has hot friends you want to bone, than bone away. But DON'T send her pictures. Only a moron would suggest that. If you fuck her friends, it'll come back to her. You sending her photos or telling her about it only makes you look like a desperate dumbass.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
This is life my dear and probably not the first time you will experience this. Cut your loss, learn from it and move on. In time you will find the right woman for you, you will know when you do....you won't post about her; good or bad.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
0_0

I'm....I'm literally not hurt. I'm relieved it ended before it went any further....wow guys. I mean, thanks for the condolences and for talking down to me and shit (mostly you Tod, you're still a jackass I see) but holy dick....

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
mostly you Tod, you're still a jackass I see
Warned you about the BSC in another thread, I wasn't the only one, but you blew me off as usual because you know better.

I was wondering how long that "advice" would take to come up.

Rest assured, its covered. She wants to be nothing like her mother. At all. And actively seeks ways to end up nothing like her.

Have a close look at the mother. That's how you're girlfriend is going to wind up appearing after a couple decades. And no one wants to be their parents, but they all wind up doing it anyway.
^ truth. My ex is far more like her mom then she will ever admit. Glad I got out before her looks started to go down the tube.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did know better. She's not BSC. This was logical. Entirely. On both our parts.

You were wrong dude. Move on yourself.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wrong forum, maybe another one? But IDGAF, I come here to read about bikes, and bike stuff, and drool on badass bikes, not listen to this.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
At least someone is keeping this section alive. Where's Delo been? He was always good for some entertainment.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts