Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the visual from ss gull wing style swingarm coupled with a short tail section.I think anyway...:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like it....i think.Be one of those bikes that looks better in the flesh than in any pic,the EBRs just ugly period,even through beer goggles it wouldnt be any better.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
you cannot actually think that mottled mess of angles and lines looks better than the EBR. . .
From the seat that stretches up the friggin gastank, to the completely amputated rear end which is entirely highlighted due to the ridiculously overdone and massive front end of the bike, it's all so fucking out of proportion and wrong.

I like naked bikes, and even the fucking ENGINE has found a way to be ugly as sin.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
You guys have been trolled badly! That thing is not the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce, that hideous thing in the pictures is a concept bike from 2011, the MV Agusta Tricruiser. Thank God the Trucruiser didn't make it into production, it's too damn ugly.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You guys have been trolled badly! That thing is not the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce, that hideous thing in the pictures is a concept bike from 2011, the MV Agusta Tricruiser. Thank God the Trucruiser didn't make it into production, it's too damn ugly.
Trolled?Somebody posts a pic of a bike we gave an opinion,simple really.Whatever the name on the tank i care not as i posted i like it,certainly a change from the bland lookalikes that roll off the production lines these days and still in my opinion far better looking than the abominationt that is the EBR.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

From concept to production with a name change.For me,all it's missing is a hole at the base of the tank by the seat and I'd be in.:banana

If nothing else,at least the rims match,unlike the EBR. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts