Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there has been an insurgance (sp?) of bad news threads and negativity. With that said, I thought I'd post something a bit lighter to ponder. Here's my story:

Being a broke ass bachlor with a full size truck and brand new bike, a man's gotta cut corners from time to time. So while shopping at Wally World, I picked up a couple packs of Kool-Aide.

Well when I got home, I tore into a pack trying to make up a fresh jug of red kool-aide when all of a sudden I dropped it into the pitcher. Needless to say, I got some of the powder and a lot of the undiluted mixture on my fingers. My damn fingers look like I just killed a man with my bare hands!!!

WTF is up with this stuff man?? It stains like no tomorrow. Forget banks buying expensive dye packs. Next time somebody robs a bank, put a waterbaloon filled with red kool-aide and pop it as he leaves!

...and THAT'S the rest of the story. :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Sweet..... guess your hands match Jen's after the poker run. Funny story...I'd only expect it from you though. I agree on the thread statement though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
That is too damn funny man......only from you man

·
Registered
438 Posts
Have you ever tried the blue flavor... Damn its like friggin dye... Tongue, mouth anything it comes into contact with.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So that's why my magic stick was always blue in elementary school??? Damn 8th grade girls and their love of younger men.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Yeah...them days... now just need to find adult women that like younger guys.... how are the hands doing two days later Bobby?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's just say I scrubbed 'em clean later that day. :lol I crack me up sometimes.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Nekkid Bobby said:
Let's just say I scrubbed 'em clean later that day. :lol I crack me up sometimes.

I think I speak for all of us when I say you crack everyone up ALL the time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts