1,855 Posts
I added a few to my cart....$2.3 mil :dblthumb

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
Jake said:
Price: $597,861.01

I'm speechless.
but to get a shipping weight of 0 you got to pay the big bucks. after all if you want to play you gota pay.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
There's a website for a Ford parts dealer online...I lost the link and the product number, but for like $100 or so....maybe less, I really forget the price.....but you can order a Dickhead.

·
Registered
268 Posts
haha, you could have a badass house, or a nice exhaust.... either way, you're gonna have to take out a pretty big mortgage.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Jerry said:
But it does say "THE BEST QUALITY EXHAUST MADE."

It must be worth it!
By all means. I'm ordering 2 :D

·
Registered
646 Posts
Umm...is that american dollars? or lira?

·
who......me????
293 Posts
well...at my current salary, in 27.689102 years i could afford to buy one!!...provided i saved everything i bring home!! :eek: :brick

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
dear god and baby jesus! you could buy a fleet of the best bikes ever made and STILL have enough money to buy a big ass house!

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
A guy over at SoCalsportbikes emailed Micron.. he said the price was a little high..

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Do you guys think it will fit my 150cc bike??? I know that it will require a little bit of fabrication, but for so little money I can't complain!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Now that I ordered that I should be able to sell my bike for $1,000,000.00

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
:eek: that's about the price of my house! geeeeeeeeesh! I'm hoping that it's a typo. that's just idiotic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts