Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I bought this exhaust off Ebay, mainly because I wanted a little rumble in my sound and because of the fact that since it said "Honda" on the canister, the cops would not think it's aftermarket and leave me alone (we have alot of people getting busted for aftermarket cans, here in Montreal, Canada). Anyways, in case you can't read it on the included picture, it says : "HRC Honda Racing - champion - Built and tuned in Hicksville, NY". The HRC logo is similar to the one on professionnal race bikes.

Now, I know that this is not an original HRC component as they are made in Japan, but I'm still curious if anybody else has 'em or if any information is available. Don't tell me I got screwed because I never actually thought I was buying genuine HRC material. I spoke with Honda Canada representatives and they said they didn't know of anything like it and I even e-mailed HRC USA but got no aresponse from them at all...

Fit and finish are very nice and the sound is just perfect for me, just a deep rumble, not too loud. I got it for around 235$. I love the thing and it serves it's purpose, ie. just adding a little sound. I don't really care for extra hp as I have enough already.

Any input is welcome. Thanks.

Here's the bike with the exhaust on :

·
Registered
456 Posts
nice bike and for that price i wouldnt care what ppl say. is that a bolt on?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quik said:
nice bike and for that price i wouldnt care what ppl say. is that a bolt on?
Yes, bolt-on. I didn't even have to remove the exhaust cone, fit was perfect. Took me 5 minutes.
I just wanted to know if anybody heard of 'em...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts