1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
who is he trying to fool

·
Registered
522 Posts
I don't understand how someone thinks that looks cool, oh well to each his own right?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Bmw Front End On A Mustang???? Wtf?????

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
i thought it was a bmw for a second... just for second though

·
Registered
130 Posts
there is a bunch of dumb ass ricers around here there alot of v-6 stangs people rice out to. they are stupid as hell and then they think there fast and try to race ya but hey what ever floats your boat.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Haha I'm more suprised that the stock wheels are still on it. I'd imagine if someone was into cosmetic mods, they'd throw on a set of rims at least.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That thing has the makings of a pimped out ricer. Looks like it might be a GT but those stock rims/tires and the BMW front have to be put to rest. Gotta drop that shit 6" too.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Looks like it has GT-style exhaust, course that can be bought easily. The rims however are stock V6 rims, no GT ever came with those. Why? Because they're embarassing.

That thing should be driven off a cliff.. And I hope he's happy with what he's done, because sure as hell no self respecting Mustang owner will look at him with a straight face again.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Wow, the BMW front on that thing is just too much for me. I hate V6 Mustangs with a passion, and this one makes me wanna throw up. Also he should have his car taken away and be beaten sensless by some BMW hitmen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts