Sport Bikes banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
RugbyCanada said:
sorry subaru, no link yet--the story just came out today. btw, to the American who said "who cares"--what if you guys had the same problem with your voter registry, and say a few thousand illegal imigrants {Muslim, perhaps?} decided to affect the outcome of YOUR federal election, perhaps to even vote for a communist party?? Would you still not care? Offer an educated opinion next time, or at least a witty comeback---Saying "Who cares" is the real reason why most Americans travel Europe with a Canadian flag on their backpack.
Honestly, I wouldn't care if illegals voted, I dont vote. Oh and if you can cough up an Aussie accent, traveling in Europe wouldn't be a problem.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
NOCCHI47 said:
Leave us Aussies out of this,............ we've got enough problems! :eek:nfloor
My American Civilizations professor is Austrailian and she was telling us about how the Aussies celebrate the "discovery" of Austrailia. They don't celebrate a Mayflower like we do in the US, they celebrate the arrival of the first ship of convicts. I thought that was hilarious.

edit: oh and I have a question about Austrailia. Is New South Wales kind of ghetto or hill billyish? Kind like the Arkansas of Austrailia?

·
Ooh lawd!
8,466 Posts
RugbyCanada said:
sorry subaru, no link yet--the story just came out today. btw, to the American who said "who cares"--what if you guys had the same problem with your voter registry, and say a few thousand illegal imigrants {Muslim, perhaps?} decided to affect the outcome of YOUR federal election, perhaps to even vote for a communist party?? Would you still not care? Offer an educated opinion next time, or at least a witty comeback---Saying "Who cares" is the real reason why most Americans travel Europe with a Canadian flag on their backpack.
We did. More than a few thousand illegal (mostly Mexican) immigrants vote every election. Not to mention dead people. And felons.

As for the retard's illegal vote - aren't Canadians against capital punishment? I say shoot the dumbass. Maybe Americans will pick up on it and start shooting the illegal voters here.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Johny Skeptical said:
Can't be any worse than the pull starts, kickstarts and the fucken prisoners in jail. Just don't tell me he voted NDP when he dosen't pay the taxes to support their shit :pisson
hehe

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
bzbatl said:
We did. More than a few thousand illegal (mostly Mexican) immigrants vote every election. Not to mention dead people. And felons.

As for the retard's illegal vote - aren't Canadians against capital punishment? I say shoot the dumbass. Maybe Americans will pick up on it and start shooting the illegal voters here.
yeah, unfortunately we dont have it. Too many liberals up here.

badgixxer hell yes - shoot his dumbass we don't need anybody stupid enough to go to canada reproducing.....

^lmao--now THATS some funny shit!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Send his but back here after you fine him. What was he thinking. There are some of the best night clubs in the world in canada. Now he will never party there again and it is his own fault.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
AirborneR1Champ said:
Send his but back here after you fine him. What was he thinking. There are some of the best night clubs in the world in canada. Now he will never party there again and it is his own fault.
Ahhhhhh, I see you've been to Montreal or Toronto--GOOD MAN!

·
Registered
216 Posts
RugbyCanada said:
Ahhhhhh, I see you've been to Montreal or Toronto--GOOD MAN!
I liked Calgary better, but montreal and toronto are nice too. Georgous women with very little shame for showing what they have or saying what they want.

Love the Canadian Women.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
AirborneR1Champ said:
I liked Calgary better, but montreal and toronto are nice too. Georgous women with very little shame for showing what they have or saying what they want.

Love the Canadian Women.
very cool---trust me on this---if you get the chance, go to The Calgary Stampede--you will NOT be dissapointed. Over 100k Americans come up for it.
:beer

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Hell no!! He is yall's problem now :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
216 Posts
My friend has been there I posted pics in the cubby hole under night club in ontario, but ment to write Calgary. They were pictures from his bachelor party.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts