Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here going to Americade this weekend? I think it's located in Lake George, or somewhere near there. I have never gone to an event like this one and was wondering if anyone has ever been there for it? I have heard from several riders that it's a blast and it's something to go and see once.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm heading out in an hour. Should be there by dinner time. I hope. I've never been to Americade before, but I have done Laconia Bike Week before. The ralleys are a lot of fun.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've been to Americade three times. It is mostly touring bikes but all are well represented. Have always had a blast - even, once, when it rained the whole time.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
It's a good time!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was up there on wed. it seemed a little slow this year. Not nearly as busy as the past years I've gone. One cool thing are the bike demo rides, theres normally about 6-7 manufacturers that do them.
Grant

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got back this evening from a LONG ride home(nearly 7 hours). I must say that I had a great time, and was surprised how diverse all the bikes were (rockets,cruisers and dirt bikes). The one thing that suprised me is how "well behaved" everyone was, there were very few smoke shows or long wheelies. I will definately be going up next year, but I will looking to find more people who want to go up next year since I have experienced it first hand!!!
Thanks for all the feed back, I'm glad I went!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts