Sport Bikes banner

661 - 676 of 676 Posts

·
Cute Supersport Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #661
everything is kinda crappy.. no new bike.. but i ride passenger...
I work for antelecom now its the same as the cable only strictly highspeed internet..

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Congrats! BTW, you do realize you don't have to have a bike to pop in and say hello every now and then?

·
Cute Supersport Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #666
OOOO I live by willow!!!! i love working there too they use the internet systems I install there, Met the CEO of porshe there for the 09 unveiling of the new boxters.. lots of german dudes there LOL let me know when there is a good time to go.. I do not have a bike as I dont make a lot still dreaming of my CBR600RR tho.. hondas a little more petite and smoother for me then the suzuki was.. and besides the 750cc gsxr's tank was too wide for me to handle,, anyone that was a pro passenger along for giggles and good rides let me KNOW!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I need new tires first. Got talked into some really crappy tires that were supposed to be great on the twisties... great if you like drifting them - I'm not that good! I'm always down for finding groups to ride with. In the mean time, you can find me at the gun range.

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
What the hell is this thread about?

·
Cute Supersport Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #671
its my thread and its been going for a while.. and BTW Intoforever which gun range out here?? you can HEAR me on the dirt bike here and there in rosamond LOL dont have a street bike no more but always a dirt bike!! lol

CBR is going to be my bday present next spring im sure!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
What the hell is this thread about?
This cute chick named Amber.

Amber, mostly I'm at Oak Tree Gun Club in Valencia on Fridays or Angeles Range on the weekend. In the next couple of weeks I'm taking my SVs1000 apart and painting it/fixing oil leak. Not sure if I'm going to sell it or keep it though. Wheelies at 70 in first gear are fun. :beach

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I see you're back, why are all your pictures deleted?!?!? I went thru the trouble of reading all 45 pages and everything is gone! :eek:nfloor

661 - 676 of 676 Posts