Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
if your up for a party the tent camping is where you want to be just dont plan on sleeping from the time you get there till you get home sun night ...

camping in thunder valley and outside of T9 and T10 is about the most laid back but is RV/camper only

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meet up AMA or QSL

Hi guys if you wanna meet up for a drink or say hi to unknown:) faces in AMA weekend or when heading to bikenights at QSLs (Austintown Tues, Valleyview Weds, Sheffield Lake, Thurs), text or gimme a call at 216 410 0424.

Yesterday with my five year old daughter rode the Valley Parkway from Lakewood through Millstream reservations to Cuyahoga Valley and back home in South Euclid through 271N. Man was that beautiful....... At a stop sign a North Olmsted cop asked me how we are doin, happy fathers day and reminded me to keep the little one hydrated, thats kinda sweet.....

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Going down, possibly the last AMA event I'll be working. Will be on the hot-pit Fri.-Sun.

We camped the last two years, but the showers suck and not getting much sleep sucks when you have to be on the track all day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts