Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some Pics from the AMA Superbike races this past weekend. Kinda Grainy, Walgreens photo studio SUCKS..

Attachments

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
some more

Attachments

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh.. you jerk.. You had the insiders passes... I had to deal with the poor mans Pit passes. Hell of a race.

·
Registered
291 Posts
The insiders view tickets were sold out but that Ducati tent that was next to it, i was in there its better than the insiders view part well cause it doesnt cost more $ to get in that tent u have to own a Ducati to get in there and my brother does so i got in there, so i got some nice shade and they had a tv in there its was cool and they had a 999 sitting in there i got on it and got some pics u got to love Ducati

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KawZX7R said:
u got to love Ducati
No shit. Ducati treats their people nice. I walked past that tent so many times, wondering who's ass I have to kiss to get in there.
I rode home with my wife and another lady we met.. Got stuck in traffic, and she let me ride her monster for a little bit.. Torque MONSTER is what they should call it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
My Brother gots a 03 Ducati Monster i rode it, its a 620 its not bad it would be better if it was the S4, more POWER lol but its a really nice bike but i wouldnt take it over my ZX7R, and how did u like that traffic? there was no reason for it at all there was no wrecks or anything just ppl on the side of the rode it took over an hour to get out of that traffic, some ppl need to just keep driving instead of slowing down for nothing

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics Punkwood2K. I'm really starting to get excited for the AMA races up at Road Amreica next week.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KawZX7R said:
how did u like that traffic? there was no reason for it at all there was no wrecks or anything just ppl on the side of the rode it took over an hour to get out of that traffic, some ppl need to just keep driving instead of slowing down for nothing
Lol.. You might have passed me.. My wife and I and the lady with the Monster were sitting on the shoulder just passing time.. Got tired of traffic after almost an hour, so we just pulled off, and goofed off for an hour on the shoulder.. Waving at all the bikes.. it was fun.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yeah i think i did pass u i seen alot of bikes on the side of the road but i think u had the yellow bike? am i right?

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KawZX7R said:
Yeah i think i did pass u i seen alot of bikes on the side of the road but i think u had the yellow bike? am i right?
Yep!! the yellow 6R.. Wife had the black / yellow F4i.. Saw a LOT of nice bikes riding by. including a couple of hotties in bikini's on R6's.. No gear, but I appreciated the show.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yeah i seen those chicks 2, i was in a silver 4 door neon i think we seen u right outside of denver and we seen u guys on the way back in that traffic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts