Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMA racing will be at Barber April 18-20 (click for ticket info), post up if your planning on going!

I've been going to this race for a few years now and its well worth the trip, the racing is great, the track is amazing and the museum is beyond belief with every motorcycle you've ever imagined (well almost).

·
Registered
50 Posts
^^^ As she said, we'll be there! We've been once before for a track day (only as spectators) and have looked forward to attending the AMA race since! We've already bought our tickets, paddock passes, and camping permit so we're ready. Anyone else staying onsite?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i haven't missed one yet....not sure yet if i'm riding or taking the family...leaning towards a ride with an older group from work...either way i'll be there

·
Registered
153 Posts
It'll be my first time there and I'm really looking fwd to it. I'm staying the week to attend Jamie James riding school too the following weekend so if anyone wants to get together during the week pm or email me.

This season looks to be another barn burner in all classes. Really stoked to see how Jake and Josh do in FX.

Sorry for hijack.....Now back to your regular scheduled post.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Anyone else going?

Of those going, anyone interested in a meet n greet? I'll be staying in a hotel all week, so pm or email me if interested.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
will be there with others from mississippi, we will have a tent set up in turn 2 i think.
bunch of us staying at the quality inn in irondale and probably doing hooters for supper after the races saturday night or somewhere else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts