Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls ... I have been on here for a month or two and havent really seen much of anyone from my area here. I cant possibly be the only person from the tri-city area here in NY state!!! Post up let me know your out there, maybe we can get some people together sometime. :beer

·
voted for an American
4,580 Posts
EdS-ooZX9R said:
Hey guys and girls ... I have been on here for a month or two and havent really seen much of anyone from my area here. I cant possibly be the only person from the tri-city area here in NY state!!! Post up let me know your out there, maybe we can get some people together sometime. :beer
I kinda miss upstate NY. Back in my army days I was stationed in Ft. Drum. Good fun up there and I remember hitting erie blvd in syracuse and ESTA racway when I was into car racing hehehe. Good times..

·
Registered
269 Posts
I left the capital district last November after freezing my ass off for 16 years. Drop me a line if you'd like to talk roads, etc. And I'm sure upstatenyriders.com will be a good source, too.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
There was a member here from albany but he just sold his bike and bought a different car.... THUMBSDOWN!!!

I went to school at Siena and promptly moved here to FL upon graduation (2002) I can give you lots of places to ride up north if ur interested... Better yet if you have a friend that wants to let me borrow his/her bike, Ill fly home and show you the roads myself!!!

:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
i'm from rochester, ny. haven't gotten out much since I popped out the boy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts