Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Wow Dude, if I was in a plane, I'd be too busy looking for a good place to crash

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Juggalo said:
For posting from an airplane???

Is this a first?
If your on the plane posting at around 7p.m. and your plane lands at 10:00ish... I don't remember Biloxi being that far of a plane ride from Ft. Laud? You can't possibly be posting while in the air now could you?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
and if you are, I am impressed and am curious as to how?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Juggalo said:
For posting from an airplane???

Is this a first?
That's the bomb.. Too bad they don't have wireless capablities on the plane.. :lao

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I was thinking the same thing OT, unless he posted while the plane was still on the ground before take off :lao

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Onetrick said:
If your on the plane posting at around 7p.m. and your plane lands at 10:00ish... I don't remember Biloxi being that far of a plane ride from Ft. Laud? You can't possibly be posting while in the air now could you?
I think he was sneaking his messaging in during the flight, b/c I don't think they allow electronics to be used while in flight.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
crisg555 said:
I think he was sneaking his messaging in during the flight, b/c I don't think they allow electronics to be used while in flight.
While in the air?

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Well folks.. Terrys plane came in from Atlanta (where he had the connection) at like... 1:20am this morning..

I was there to pick him up.. :)

After that we met up with his old neighbor and went down to this little 24 hour pizza place by the beach (Primanti Bros) and hung out til like.. 3ish..We all agreed we were exhausted and left..

He and I came back to my place and absolutely crashed.. passed the fuck out.. Woke up around 10-11 this morning and headed out to run a bunch of errands.. went to WalMart to get his replacement knock-off Leatherman for the ride back..stopped at Motorsports of Ft Lauderdale where he picked up a tank bag for his trip back to Biloxi... went and got his bike, came back to my place and swapped my truck for Bryce and went for a little ride.. first to Best Buy to look at headphones (he borrowed a little FM radio I had so he'd at least have some noise for the trip back..) and then had lunch at Subway..

He left around..4ish?? I made him promise to call me when he stopped for the night (if he didnt ride all the way through) just so i knew he was okay...

I took a couple dorky pictures of us last night, and then some of him this morning wrestling with Tex (that would be my dog..) in bed.. pretty cute..

But yeah.. he came and went.. Bye Terry!!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Speaking of Terri. We are on our way back from Orlando ... 7:40p.m. milemarker 228 and low an behold... who do we see going Northbound on the turnpike... it was this yellow Honda with the funky light... So we called Jiggly and when he stopped we at least got to talk to him for a few minutes. He says he will probably stop in Tallahassee and then head out the rest of the way in the morning. Not sure how much rain he had from the time he left Ali, but we had some rain southbound after we saw him.

I am sure he will get there safe. Let us know when you are back in Biloxi Jiggly.

:)

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Hey!! Yeah I saw that you had called, and then I heard from Terry around 8:30-9p and he was about 15 miles south of Ocala.. he said he saw you guys driving, and I thought that was pretty cool. :)

He said he'd call me when he got to where he was going for the night...

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I posted from inside the airplane while waiting to taxi, when they said all electronics off I shut it off. Stopped in a shit hole litte town just east of tally. Lucky to find a room they said because therwe is a high school renuion here. Wtf, anyways I got cold, visibility was low, ass was starting to go numb, so I said screw it ill stop early, rathar ride in the sunshine. I had three little rains, nothing big. Popos all over up here too, so going g,night.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts