Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BRAND NEW, never worn perfect condition Alpinestars TZ-1 jacket for sale. It's black and gray, size 46 US/ 56 EUR. Awesome jacket. Includes zip-out liner.

The price is $255 shipped (within US). Save over $50 than from internet retailers.

Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Check out the pictures, modelled by my beautiful girlfriend. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
I sold one of those this winter. Did you buy it from me?

Same color, size, everything..... sold it on eBay.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm interested in the jacket, but I need more pictures... preferrably a few with the jacket off. :D

Just kidding, I've already got the same jacket... here's my review:

The TZ-1 has decent ventilation for warm days (it's perforated at the clavicles) and the zip-in liner for cool days. I'd say its temp range is 45-95F or so. The leather is thick and I trust it in a spill. The armor is in the right places and is flexible enough to be unnoticeable once broken-in. The jacket comes with a foam back protector that is removeable. Overall, the jacket is well-stitched and has a solid feeling to it. The only complaint I've heard is that the zippers are made of plastic, not metal (which hasn't bothered me), otherwise buyers are satisfied with it. The TZ-1 has two small zippered pockets in the front and one on the inside, which are good for holding keys and tollbooth money, but not gloves. In addition, there are two larger pockets on the inside liner, but I wouldn't put anything valuable in them because a small piece of velcro keeps them closed. Size 50/40 fits me maybe a bit too snugly at 6'1"/150lbs. Check out the alpinestars website for their sizing recommendations. This jacket, at an MSRP of ~$300, is one of Alpinestars' least expensive leather jackets and a good value by my standards. $250+shipping on ebay is the lowest I've seen this jacket selling for brand new.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Does the model come with it?:lol

To big for me....but 'sex sells' should sell it for ya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts