Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This suit ended up being a spare for me. I only wore it twice for track days, it is decently broken in, but will still probably do a little bit of stretching. I have replaced the knee sliders with brand new ones, so this suit is LIKE NEW! It runs anywhere from $600-$700 online prices and $800+ in the stores. I'm 6'2" 195lbs and it fits me great, I've long monkey arms and it still fits fine with gauntlet style gloves as you can see, someone with shorter arms could even wear regular gloves. (The gloves are NOT for sale, they were just used for demo purposes). The price is $300 + shipping (shipping won't be bad, I'm military, so Priority shipping will take about 6 days to get to the west coast US and be about $25. I'm selling this because it's just a 3rd suit I've had hanging up in the closet and I need to pay off my 996.

The pants are size 36/52 (US/EURO) and the jacket is 42/52 (US/EURO). This is me in the pics so you can get a general idea of how the suit fits someone my size. I don't have paypal now, but I should in about a week when I get my debit card in the mail. You can feel totally safe sending a money order or check because if I even tried to screw anyone over I would get a large amount of negative paperwork from the military, and I'm not about to do that over $300 :lol Leave responses in the thread or e-mail me at [email protected] OR if you really want to call me and spend your dollar making an international call the number is 011-39-3476809723.

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey do you guys know if you need full leathers to go to the track? I heard that some tracks require full leathers

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my4letterwords said:
if I am 6"4' but 175 pounds do you think that it might fit me? I am very interested
Depending how long your arms are, if they are average length it should fit you fine, because the suit does fit slightly long on me except in the arms. If you are still interested let me know.

Jason

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
robbieace said:
Hey do you guys know if you need full leathers to go to the track? I heard that some tracks require full leathers
If you are talking about a real track (IE roadracing) then yes, every track that I have ever been to requires full leathers (at least a 2pc that zips together, like this suit). If you are talking about the drag strip, I dunno for sure, just check with your local strip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts